final

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

A MONTH LATER

There they sat, waiting. "Are you sure this was a good idea?" Seunghee asked Seungmin. "Yeah. She's changed a bit, so I'm willing to make an effort, too." Seungmin said. Jisung was sniffling next to him. "They grow up so fast." he said as he wiped away his nonexistent tears.

Seunghee, Seungmin, Jisung, and Y/n sat on the couch, waiting for the doorbell to be heard by them. "Are you sure that they're comin-" The loud ringing from the doorbell interrupted Jisung.

Seunghee and Seungmin looked at each other. They suddenly were a bit nervous. Y/n just stood up and went to open the door for their parents.

The game night started a bit stiff at first. The mood in the room began to loosen up a bit when they decided which game to play. "So who's gonna team up?" Y/n asked as she looked at everyone. Literal crickets could be heard in the room, if they were inside. It was very silent, every breath taken could be heard. ''You three and us three.'' she said.

Seungmin, his mom and Seunghee were a team and their dad, Jisung and Y/n. Of course it was a techtical play of her. Seungmin slowly explained the rules of the game for his parents. They both attentively listen to their son. Seungmin could see the change in attitude of his mom and it made him feel relieved.

For outsiders the game night seemed pretty awkward and there the nervous vibe were definitely noticeable even so it didn't stop them from having a good time together. This was the first step in a better relationship with one another.

Even though they aren't there yet. Seungmin sure is happy with the changes. His family became more loving and understanding in each other, even if they still had a lot to improve. He was allowed to do whatever he wanted. He hasn't felt this happy in a while, and he sure hopes he'll stay this happy.

THE END

-----[o]-----