KABANATA VIII

A/N: UNEDITED

Lisa's POV.

"Bye, Lili." Jennie said and winked at me before opening the door of my car. That gesture of her made me roll my eyes because of a sudden confusion inside me. Why is she acting like it's normal to talk to her professor so casually? Damn.

I had no choice but to drive her here to school. Why? Because the car that she used last night was towed due to her illegal parking. Sinong tanga ang magiiwan ng kotse sa mismong gitna ng daan? Is she dumb or something?

Although it's Saturday today, may pasok pa rin s'ya I guess. President of SC things, I am sure.

"Just get lost." In monotone, I said. Napangisi pa nga s'ya but I didn't bother to give her a glance anymore dahil...wala, trip lang.

"Sungit." She murmured na narinig ko rin naman.

Nang bumaba ito, akala ko ay aalis na s'ya, but she knocked the passenger's door kaya naman binaba ko na lang ang bintana nito.

"Ingat." She said then immediately turned her back at me. Hindi ko pa napoprocess kung anong sinabi n'ya nang magulat ako dahil sa pagsigaw n'ya sa kaniyang kapwa estudyanteng papasok pa lang ng gate tulad n'ya. "Yah! Go home! You're not wearing your uniform!" She shouted to that guy. She's not even wearing her uniform in the first place tapos ang lakas ng loob n'yang sitahin 'yon. Iba ka talaga Jennie Kim.

Whenever you're around me, you're like a different variations of food na pwedeng masungit, flirty, or a disrespectful bitch. Pero pagdating sa iba, lalo na sa school, isang emosyon lang at 'yon ay palagi pang galit na mukhang masokista.

You're really something.

Napailing na lang akong umalis at nagtungo na sa court hearing na kailangan kong puntahan. It's Mr. Park's court hearing.

"Are you ready, Mister Park?" I asked as the judge appeared. Indication that the hearing will start in no time.

He nod as an answer.

"Are you waiting for someone?" I noticed that he keeps on looking at the entrance of this courtroom na parang may hinihintay. I'm kinda bothered dahil baka may problema.

"Yes. I'm just waiting for my daughter. She said she's attending my hearing today but she's still hasn't arrived." Mister Park flashed a disappointed smile but when he looks at the door again, there's a smile on his face already.

When I looked at the person who just entered the room, I saw a blonde woman walking her way towards our direction.

She's beautiful. She's tall. Her body is too small yet sexy. I guess that's Mister Park's daughter.

"Dad." She said then hugged Mister Park tightly. "Sorry I am late." The way she talks, I know that she has a foreign accent. I think it's an Aussie accent, if I am not mistaken.

"It's okay, anak. BTW, Attorney Lisa, this is my daughter Rosé. Rose anak, this is my competent and beautiful lawyer, Lalisa Manoban" My client said after they hugged each other. She then looked at me and smiled genuinely.

She has this bubbly aura that I think no one can match with.

"Hello. Nice meeting you. And thank you for presenting my father in court, although his decision is not what we all expected." So, alam n'ya rin ang nais ng daddy n'ya? I bet that the decision is really final.

"I am so glad to meet you, and of course, it's my pleasure to be your dad's lawyer." We did shake hands.

"Everyone, please rise." The moderator said before the judge enters the courtroom.