7.

The tension from the last chapter sheeeeesh what are your thoughts so far?
____________________

I sit in his car stunned for a minute before shaking it off and getting out. He stands at the front door waiting for me before opening it and going inside, while he goes to the living room I go to the kitchen.

"Yay you're here" nat says. "Yeah I need a shot" I reply. "You okay?" She asks. "Uh huh, told adam I'm not with stuart" I answer taking the shot.

She gasps "really? What happened on the drive?" She asks. "I'd rather not talk about it" I answer. "Okay" she replies. I take another shot then grab a twisted tea before roaming around the house with natalie.

We get to the theater room and as I'm about to open the door I hear stuart talking. "Dude I'm trying so hard not to grab her and kiss her whenever we're around each other" I hear him say. "See i knew you liked her" leon replies.

Natalie's eyes go wide and my heart starts beating rapidly. "I just know she doesn't want anything so we're just friends" he says. "Look I've been friends with her for awhile now, and I know her" leon says. I shake my head "I can't listen" I whisper then walk away.

I go back to the kitchen and sit on the counter. Klim stands beside me holding a beer "how are you anna?" He asks. "I'm good klim how are you?" I ask. "Good" he smiles.

He turns looking at me "your hair is nice" he says. "Thank you" I reply looking at him. "You are very welcome" he whispers.

While we're talking I look passed him and see stuart. He looks our way then looks away and walks off. "Anna?" Klim says. "Yeah?" I ask going back to our conversation. "Are you good?" He asks. "Anna! Come on we're playing beer pong" leon shouts.

"Sorry klim gotta go" i say hopping off the counter and going to where I heard leon. Him, stuart and connor stand at the beer pong table. "Who's my partner?" I ask.

Leon stands next to connor and awkwardly looks over at him. I glare at him then go over standing next to stuart. "Howdy partner" he jokes. I laugh "very funny" I reply.

He smiles "thank you thank you" he replies. I playfully roll my eyes "ok who's starting?" I ask. "You go first" leon says. Stuart holds out the ball for me "ladies first" he says then winks.

I laugh and take the ball then start playing beer pong. We do end up winning and since stuart drove here I gladly drank if it was needed so I am pretty drunk.

"I'm sorry if I've hurt you in any way" I say once it's just us. "No it's ok he should've known the truth, since we are just friends" he says. "I don't want it being weird between us because of what happened" I tell him.

Stuart nods "I don't either" he whispers. I smile and lean up hugging him tightly "now that you're in my life I don't wanna know what it's like without you" I confess.

He chuckles "that's cheesie" he says. I roll my eyes pulling away "yeah whatever" I reply then walk away. "Do you need a ride home?" He asks following me to the living room. "Yeah if you don't mind" I answer. "Duh" he replies.

An hour later we slip out while everyone's dancing and distracted. The drive there is silent but not an awkward silence, a calm silence.

We get to my apartment and he walks me up to make sure I get there safely. "Thanks for getting me home safe" I say looking at him. "Of course" he whispers. "I guess I'll see you whenever" I say unlocking my door.