24.

Enjoy!
__________

8 weeks along

"Let's go oilers let's go!" The fans around us chant. "How are you feeling?" Lauren asks me quietly. "Good better than earlier that's for sure" I answer. "Is it bad?" She asks.

I nod "some days yeah" I answer. She cringes "I won't be looking forward to that" she says. "Its not fun" I reply rubbing my stomach.

Since I'm only 8 weeks I just look a little bloated which is easy to hide. Our conversation is interrupted by the horn going off. We look at the ice and Connors celebrating a goal with hyman and kostin.

Lauren claps happily and cheers. I look over at stuart in front of the net and he's hitting his stick against the ice. He's saved 20 shots on net so far and doing pretty dang good.

Before we got here I watched his interview from after this morning's practice.

"So you've been on a pretty great streak this year is there anything contributing to it?" Tony Barr asks. "Just pretty happy in my personal life so when that's going good I guess i play good" he answers. "Well I'm sure every oilers fan is glad you're happy" Tony says. Stuart chuckles "yeah I'm pretty damn happy" he says.

The smile on his face shows how happy he is and he was all smiles. I love his smile more than anything in this world. He turns seeing me and he waves with his stick. I smile waving back "god I love him" I whisper.

She smiles "you two are going to be amazing parents" she says. "Thank you, you and connor too" I reply. "He's excited and I'm not even pregnant yet" she says. "Stuart's very excited, he wants to spend all day tomorrow shopping for the baby" I giggle.

We talk while watching the game and paying attention. The second period comes to an end and they're still leading 3-1. Thank goodness. They're number one in their division and second over all which is great for it being the beginning of march.

Natalie leans over between us "how're you pretty ladies doin?" She asks slightly drunk. "We're good" I answer holding my plastic cup of ginger ale. "Good, hows the drinking going?" Lauren asks her. "Great" she says.

Considering I'm pregnant and the others think that stuart and I are trying natalie is drinking for me.

The third period starts off smooth and kostin drops the gloves after someone hits kailer. Everyone cheering and watching as klim lays the guy out.

He is then sent the box and stuart hits his stick against the ice while the guys on the bench hit theirs against the side. "Penalty to number 21 klim kostin" the ref announces. The fans boo and he laughs sitting in there.

Kailer's on the bench recovering from the hit and the game continues. Thankfully that doesn't cause the other team to score and leon scores making it 4-1.

With 2 minutes left they pull their goalie. "Come on stu! Get that goalie goal!" I shout. Sadly it's not loud enough for him to hear because nuge gets the empty netter. 5-1.

The seconds tick down and la bamba starts playing. The boys start skating around whole holding their sticks up then they line up to give stuart a hug.