Chapter 6 (Temple and Unexpected Goddess)

On The next Morning. Y/N, The Twins, Paimon, and Wheelee start heads towards the temples and the knights are already waiting.

There (Kaeya still has a bandage around his head but still in fighting shape).They now split up and heads to their respected temples

Y/N POV

Me and Kaeya went inside the temple. Kaeya stops for a second and starts sniffing the air

Kaeya:You smell that?

Y/N:

(Start at 0:05 seconds)

Y/N: *sniffs 3 times* Smell like minimum wage! 'Nailed it'

Kaeya: what...?*confused and shakes it off* Anyways, lets keep going

Y/N: Im very sorry about revealing your secrets back there. Oh yeah *I snaped my fingers and Kaeya is instantly healed*

Kaeya:*takes off his bandage around his head and surprised that his head is fully healed*Thanks for the healing, also you did took a beating to those ladies.

Y/N: Same to you i guess, those ladies really pack a punch if they're pissed

We are now deeper and fought a few helichurles and a few abyss mages on the way. Once we clear out the enemy, Kaeya found the source on top floor of that tower

Y/N: So Kaeya, this Khaenri'ah I wanna know more about this nation *I rub the back of my head nervously* Like does the library on Mondstadt has knowledge about this nation?

Kaeya: Sadly no, I looked everywhere and see nothing, I tried my best to look around but maybe the other nation might know where it is?

Y/N: Maybe...

I sense something behind the walls watching us and it was a floating water furball,(hydro Abyss mage) I decided to ignore it and we keep going to the top, once they made it there

Y/N: Is that it? *points at the stone full of Anemo energy*

Kaeya: yea-

Y/N: (I use telepathy with Kaeya) Before you say anything. There's a floating water furball with a creepy bird mask watching us, so I'm gonna let you destroy that stone, I don't wanna reveal my powers just yet alright?

Kaeya (telepathy): I sense it too, its called an Abyss mage but don't worry my lips are sealed, I'll do it *he destroy the Anemo stone and claps his hand*

Kaeya: What an Amazing Teamwork.

Y/N:Yep, I should get going, The rest might be waiting for me *I teleport back to the surface*

3rd POV

Kaeya: There's no way helichurles would organize an ambush themselves, not with their mental capacity...