Chapter four

Finn's pov
I've been down here for what felt like forever but really it had only been about a week. I hadn't seen Robin besides last time he brought me food.

The grabber has come down a few times to give me food, I was constantly hungry though. I tried to ask him about Robin but it just seem to make him mad.

Just like most days he walked down, the mask covering his face. He put the tray of food near me and sat closer to me than yesterday. He seems to always move a bit closer each day.

I tried to eat my food but I felt sick to my stomach, I thought I might throw up. So I pushed it away and the man didn't seem pleased by that.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I don't feel good."

"Oh. You seem to be fine." He stood up, moving closer to me.

He came closer trying to touch me but I moved back. "Don't touch me."

He ignored my words and came closer. He tried to put his hand on my head but I swung my hand up to stop him. He grabbed that wrist, and by reflex I kicked him.

I kicked him as hard as I could in the stomach, which was probably not that hard considering how weak I am right now. But he still let go and stepped back, holding his gut.

I felt like I was gonna pass out, I clenched my hands in fear. As he chuckled a bit.

"You're gonna regret that." He kicked the tray a bit as he walked around for a second.

He grabbed me out of the corner then he pulled off his belt,  I grit my teeth already knowing what was about to happen. I felt the impact repeatedly as I cried out in pain, the metal part hit me several times. I could feel blood running down my back.

Robins pov
I just got back from school and I dropped my bag down. I went to my room and was about to put my headphones in but I heard something. But I didn't care. I was too tired to think about what it was.

So I put my headphones on and blared my music, I made my way into the kitchen sitting down waiting for my dad to come upstairs. I already did my chores this morning so I had nothing to do.

After a few minutes I hear more unsettling sounds so I take off my headphones. I could hear Finn screaming and crying, he was begging for something to stop.

I rushed to the door and tried to open it but it was locked, then I stopped. why did I care!? I've heard people being hurt before, I never ran to see what was happening then.

The begging finally stopped and I heard someone coming upstairs.

It was my dad, he was carrying his belt that had a bit of blood on it, I felt sick to my stomach. "Is he ok?" I asked standing up from where I was sitting.

"He'll be fine."

"What happened!? What did you do!?"

"Taught him a lesson."

My fist clenched but I forced myself to relax. What I needed to do was get downstairs and make sure that kid wasn't dying. I tried to walk past the masked man. But he stopped me.

"Let me help him." I said.

"No. That brat needs to learn his lesson"

"Please, let me clean him up."

My dad thought for a second. "Fine. First aid kits in the cabinet"

I raced to it and then wasted no time before going down stairs. When I opened the door he started pleading again, his voice sounded broken.