The Would-Be Prince of Darkness - Pt 1

Lucifer walks you toward the Lux building with a hand on your back guiding you to the front entrance. You notice how there isn't a large line as there would be,  "Now to warn you. This party is meant to be private, but I doubt the sponsor will notice anything." Lucifer said honestly. "Oh? For whom?" You ask tilting your head curious. "For a virgin named Ty. I hope to get him laid." Lucifer said honestly with a chuckle. "You do what you please, don't let me hold you back. Just make sure I am in the same room as you in the end." You said with a small shrug chuckling a small bit.  "I feel safer knowing you're in a room full of strangers versus in a room I don't know anyone in." You say with a gentle tone, expressing your words with trust and kindness. Lucifer opens the door for you, letting you walk inside before him. "As you wish." Lucifer laughed unsure if you were prepared for what Lucifer was planning. Lucifer walks after you walking to your side. You both hear a large party brewing, and you can not only hear it but smell it.

"Drugs. I will need drugs if I am going to go all out Lucifer. I don't care how my body feels afterward." You say with some excitement in your voice. "You know, Let loose." You say with a terrible impression of a hippy. Lucifer looked down at you with a curious chuckle, guiding you through people to get to his Elevator. "As you wish darling, but I must admit. I need clarifications on the deal." Lucifer said pushing the elevator button to summon it with just a few seconds later the elevator doors open, and you both walk inside. Lucifer pushes a white button, which you could only assume goes to the top floor. You take notice of your surroundings a bit. How the elevator was beautiful, the lights were a perfect golden color, and the entire modern club aesthetic was magnificent. The colors matched with a vibrant hue, and the neon lights from the club semi-matched with the rich person look from the elevator. As the elevator doors closed, you felt the elevator rise gently. "Sex is off the table, but I can dance like a whore and sing. I can't lie, singing is soothing to me. If I ever feel anxious don't be afraid to put on a song." You say honestly. "The drugs will toss my fear of social anxiety and the alcohol will take the fear of everything else." You explain to Lucifer with confidence and with a soft laugh in your voice. 

"Perfect," Lucifer said smiling, as after a minute the elevator goes to a gentle halt. The room to his penthouse was present in front of you. You gasp at how beautiful it was. Looking around the scenery shocked in the elevator, your eyes go straight to the Piano in the center of the room. "You have a Piano in here as well..?" You said softly looking at it. You walked to it slowly caressing the tiles on the piano softly. You had a look of joy, but sadness. As if the piano made you sad from the good memory connected to this instrument. "You play?" Lucifer asked gently curious about your reaction to the instrument. Lucifer looked curious and full of wonder as he walked slowly to your side. "I did.. it has been a long time.." You said with a gentle tone, and the smile on your face grows to a devious one. 

Lucifer noticed the devious look, he finally understood that you weren't sad at all about the memory. You missed it. The smile was a look of pure enjoyment, yet it hold its dark secrets. You looked up at Lucifer with a soft grin. "So what is on the list for today?" You smile clapping your hands together. 

Lucifer smirked and rushed to the bar with a slight chuckle. He opened a cabinet and grabbed a white bottle full of pills. The pill bottle wasn't labeled, nor did you recognize the bottle shape. You smile looking at it with interest. "Keep it a surprise!" You said quickly as you grabbed the bottle and swallowed 3 pills. Your encounter was so fast, Lucifer didn't have the time to process any of your actions. "That is a lot more than acceptable for humans," Lucifer said with his eyes widened with, oddly enough, concern for your well-being. You giggled, "Don't worry. My body was trained to be immune to most chemicals and poisons. I doubt drugs can do that much." You said humorously and with strict confidence.