Manly Whatnots - pt 2

Sorry that the last chapter was shorter, I wanted to post something for y'all to work on this chapter. I hope you enjoy it!! 

____________________________________________________________________________

You had to go home and get a plan started for the party. However, you needed to see Lucifer and talk to him about a few new boundaries and different rules if he was going to continue being your consultant. You can't exactly hire him as a detective, but the lieutenant has accepted Lucifer working with you as long as you held the leash to the ego-ridden male. You were inside the Lux elevator riding it up to see Lucifer in his penthouse. You went over a few ideas on how to bring up the conversation. 

"Look, I apologize for being so mean, but there- no... To nice..." You say aloud crossing your arms around your stomach. You are not in a dress anymore. You wore more comfortable clothes, you wore sweatpants with a matching crop top. The hoodie was off your left shoulder to show some skin. "I would like to talk to you about today- yeah... let's go with that." You say with a sigh. "I don't know why I feel the need to apologize.." You thought aloud. A sudden ding was heard making you look up to the door. You walk toward the elevator door as it opens to see Lucifer's penthouse. However, it was dark and the lights are dimmed. It was beautiful with the night sky. "Lucifer. I wanted to talk to you about today." You say softly looking around. "Just give me a moment. I'm getting ready!" Lucifer said with a small chuckle. You noticed there was a small lace of seduction in his voice. 'What is he up to..?' You thought to yourself. "I wanted to a-apologize for being so crude with you. But you need to learn is my consultant means- WOAH!" You spoke softly as you looked around. Not until Lucifer popped up out of nowhere in front of his piano completely naked. 

The tone of his body, how his abs match perfectly to the build of his muscles. He stood there confidently. Your eyes were wide and your face felt warm the instant your eyes explored his entire body. You realized his member had twitched and that he wasn't wearing anything to cover them. You politely used your hands to cover his member from your eyesight. Completely flustered and conflicted by the entire encounter.  "I-I." You stuttered trying to speak, but nothing was coming out. As much as you tried to say something, your body went against your wishes and avoided eye contact entirely. 'HE IS SO FUCKING HOTTT- FUCK!!!' You screamed in your thoughts. You couldn't be mad at him, and you didn't quite understand why. There was something about him that was making you enjoy his presence despite him being an annoying prick all the time. There was something making you believe he was a good person. And there was no one to blame other than your own instincts. 

"Speaking about yesterday, I decided turnabouts are fair play. You know, to make it a bit easier for you." Lucifer said with a seductive smile. With a gentle wink towards your direction. You bite your lip slightly. "This is beyond in-in-a-appropriate." You stuttered flustered turning around as even in your peripheral vision, your hands weren't enough to censor Lucifer's junk. Lucifer had a chuckle that sent shivers down your spine. "And brave wouldn't you say?" Lucifer pitched in with amused smile. "Number three of the C.K.C. list: Take risks." Lucifer said with another chuckle. You had a light growl, 'I knew being sarcastic with him was a mistake...' You thought to yourself. You walked to the right to the couch grabbing the towel that was on the arm of the couch. You look to your right and looked at Lucifer taking all of what he is in. Memorizing his body and size in your mind palace. With a soft gasp you look away, "Just... Put on some clothes Lucifer..." You said softly too flustered to think properly by Lucifer's actions. Lucifer grabbed the towel from you gently, "All right?" He said with a confused chuckle, "But, seriously darling. Are you alright?" Lucifer asked now half concerned and a bit confused about how you reacted to him. "The berries are ripe and ready to be harvested. I mean, look at me. Huh?" Lucifer said walking around to his bedroom stairs with the towel wrapped around his waist.