SAGWA VS HWA

CHARACTERS 

LEE HEESEUNG, 17

LEE HEESEUNG, 17

SIM JAKE, 17

NISHIMURA NI-KI, 15

YANG JUNGWON, 16

PARK JAY, 17

PARK SUNGHOON, 17

KIM SUNOO, 16

Sagwa and Hwa was formed when the founders of both teams were only five years old. It was created after one football match and Heeseung accidentally kicked the ball towards the direction of Jay. The ball hit jay's face, but before Heeseung could apologize he gets punched right in the face as well.

STORY CREDITS TO: tenGyu_

The generous writer mentioned above originally came up with the plot and published first two chapters under her book random stories. I've taken interest with this and ask permission if I can take the story and write it under my name if she didn't have any plan on continuing it. She agreed and told me more details about the book and entrusted me to finish it up with my own touch of twist.

But, since I liked the original outline she has given, I will not change anything and only add minor scenes for filler chapters.

Check her profile, she has written many good stories. And if you liked to write a story but didn't know where to start, check out her random stories, she's giving away ideas.

DISCLAIMER: I do not personally own the characters [enhypen and others] nor in any way connected to them. This is published under the category of fanfiction and written to serve as an entertainment to fans and readers. Everything in this book is a product of the writer's imagination and/or pure coincidence to reality only.

Have fun reading!

sam-in-myeon-sal
“if you show restraint three times,
you can even avoid murder.”
- park jay, hwa club
en o'clock episode 47-48