Chapter One

Jungwon's watch beeped, indicating he only has five minutes left before his next class. He shoved the last bite of sandwich in his mouth before he stood up. He picked up his school bag and his iced coffee before he started walking off the cafeteria.

It's his first day in the Seom International High School and he didn't know any rules yet, except the basic ones of course. He was in a hurry he didn't see the group of three students coming on his way.

He bumped into a taller guy, earning gasp from almost everyone in the cafeteria followed by a sickening silence.

"Oh my gah—"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Jungwon apologized as he steps back and bowed politely.

"Sorry?!" the angry voice echoed all over the large room.

Jungwon bites on his lips as he looks at everyone else with his eyes screaming for help. But it seemed like everyone else is afraid to stand up for him.

"Can your sorry returns to the time before you bump into me?"

"Uh, no..."

"Stupid head, your sorry is as useless as you."

Jungwon lower his head in shame.

+++

Sunoo flips his imaginary long hair to his back, elbowing Sunghoon to his side. They shared a knowing look.

"Calm down, Jay," Sunghoon said after, tapping Jay's shoulder.

Sunoo rolled his eyes. Sunghoon's position in this group is also as useless as the stupid head who stained Jay's white polo shirt with a coffee. The said stupid head looked like he's close to crying, standing in front of them.

"Do you know how much this shirt costs? You can already buy a house with this!" Jay continued lecturing the poor student.

Sunoo took that as a cue to middle in. He stepped closer to jay and whispered to his ears, "Hyung, you don't look so cool right now. Everyone's watching."

Sunoo smiled in victory as he saw the change in Jay's eyes. The older cleared his throat and straighten his shirt.

"Get out of my sight before I lose control again."

"Faster!"

The poor student flinched, he tripped on his first step and spilled the remaining coffee on his cup to Jay. If it's accidental or intended, no one knows except from the transferee himself.

"Freakin—"

Thankfully, Sunghoon was quick to drag the older away before Jay can commit murder, but his loud curses still echoed through the four corners of the cafeteria until the hallway.

Sunoo couldn't help but laugh at that, finding the scene very hilarious as the poor student was left on the floor.

"Are you a transferee student?" Sunoo asked after.

"I'm really sorry," the student said, still not looking up.

"Stand up and maybe start packing your things. I'm sure you'll received an expulsion letter later," Sunoo said.

"Nah."

Sunoo looked up front to a taller student who has the guts to step in to their conversation.

+++

Ni-ki held his hand towards the transferee, helping him to stand up from the floor.

"Thank you," the transferee uttered.