𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨- 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐀

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬.
~𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐀𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐚~

𝐋𝐢𝐚

"Are you okay with me coming with you?" I turned toward Serena with a puzzled look. Why the hell wouldn't I be okay with her coming with me? What the fuck was going on in that pretty mind of hers.

With a frown, I waited for her to qualify the question, at least before I could answer. There has never been, and will not be, a time when I wouldn't be okay with Serena...unless...I paused that thought, shaking my head slightly as I focused on the sad-faced girl seated beside me.

She didn't qualify the question, though. "I will always be okay with whatever you need. Always." I told her, linking my fingers with hers. "What happened, S?"

She shook her head, putting her head on my shoulder, her fingers tightening around mine.

"I will wait until you're ready to tell me."

I heard a weak thank you, and I gently placed my head on hers.

"You can tell me why you thought it was a good idea to lavish Luc in between our meeting with Carrie."

I gasped, looking horrified, pushing her head off my shoulder. She yelped; I didn't care; I was too mortified then. "You knew?" I covered my face with my hands, cursing Luc silently for awakening a sexual being within me that I didn't stop to consider it had been my idea, not his.

"Come on, Lia. Your lips were swollen when you returned, an ocean scent stubbornly clinging on you.

"Oh, my God!" I huffed, still with my hands on my face as if that was enough to erase the shame I felt.

"Who else noticed?"

I peered at Serena between my fingers, and she smiled. This conversation did some good if it made her smile, but at what cost?

My eternal shame? But should I feel this deeply embarrassed when I felt non of these when I came out of the bathroom and found Matteo and Dev? They knew what Luc and I had been doing in there, yet it had not evoked much of what I felt when Serena said she knew what I had done.

"I think Zion guessed."

That had me dropping one of my hands off my face, feeling another wave of mortification flush on my face. "Your face still resembles your hair when you are embarrassed," Serena commented, slapping the other, then cupping it between hers.

"You mean I look like an overripe tomato?"

She chuckled, rolling a strand of hair around her finger. "If it makes you feel any better, I don't think the young ones noticed."

That did make me feel better. " What about Carrie?"

Serene shrugged, "She doesn't count." I smiled at the way she said that.

"I don't think you should be embarrassed about any of it." She said after a while, her gentle tone sounding wistful, her face looking through the jet window.

I didn't say anything for a moment, lost or perhaps thrown into the memories and the emotions being with Luc evoked in me.

Serena was right; I shouldn't be embarrassed. I liked how he made me feel, how I made him lose control and the numerous times I teased his body with mine until he lost the battle of keeping it together.