𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 5

Normal pov

𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑎𝑦
9:00 𝑎𝑚

Sasuke was laying down on Sakura's lap asleep while she played with her hair.

"I'm home!" Sarada said from the front door "Aa, welcome home Sarada, how was your mission?" asked Sakura "It went well" replied Sarada, "Do you want anything to eat?" "No thanks mom. I'm going to my room, i need rest" Sarada said tiredly, Sakura chuckled and said "Ok dear, call me if you need anything" Sarada nodded and went to her room.

Few minutes later Sasuke started waking up "Good morning anata" Sakura said noticing that he's awake already "Good morning" Sasuke said getting up from her lap, then he stood up and kissed her, of course she kissed him backed "I'm going to sleep some more, wanna come with me?" Sasuke asked, Sakura just nodded and both of them went to their bedroom. They cuddled and fell asleep.

✵✵2 𝐻𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟✵✵(its 11 btw)

Sarada was now awake and full of energy, she then noticed that she was still in her mission clothes so she went and changed to some comfortable clothes and went downstairs(Sarada and Sasusaku's room is upstairs cuz they live in a 2 story house and the living room and kitchen is downstairs). When she got down she noticed her parents weren't there so she checked their room.

And there they were laying down asleep in eachothers arms Sarada smiled at her parents, it was really a beautiful sight and it wasn't everyday she gets to see something like this cause Sasuke wasn't really that affectionate in front of other people.

Sarada decided to cook lunch, she made onigiri and okonomiyaki. Once she was done cooking Sarada noticed someone walking down the stairs, it was Sakura "Oh hey mom, i'm done cooking lunch. Where's dad?" Sarada said "Hey sweetie, your dad is still asleep, what did you cook?" Sakura asked "Onigiri and okonomiyaki mom" Sarada answered "Ok. Can you wake up your father please, i'll prepare the table" Sakura asked "Ok" Sarada answered.

Sarada went upstairs and went to their room where Sasuke was sleeping peacefully "Papa, wake up" Sarada said softly and gently, Sasuke slowly opened his eyes and saw Sarada "Good morning papa" Sarada said with a big smile 'Her smile is just like Sakura's, it's so pretty' Sasuke thought "Good morning Sarada" Sasuke replied "It's time for lunch, mama is preparing the table" Sarada said "Ok, i'll be there in a bit" Sasuke replied "Ok" Sarada said still smiling and went out of the room.

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

Hello! Yeah ik its short but its late and i got school tmr, i'll continue this chapter tmr, also i just noticed that in 'Young love' that they are using phones- i completely forgot that phones don't exist in that timeline😆sooo lets just pretend that they exist same with this story(i think phones dont exist in boruto yet, correct me if i'm wrong cuz i dont really know). I'll try and update every saturday or sunday. Sorry if they are any spelling/grammar mistakes, thats all. Hope you enjoyed the story, bye!❤️