𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 6

Normal pov

𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑎𝑦
11:00 𝑝𝑚

Sarada went upstairs and went to their room where Sasuke was sleeping peacefully "Papa, wake up" Sarada said softly and gently, Sasuke slowly opened his eyes and saw Sarada "Good morning papa" Sarada said with a big smile 'Her smile is just like Sakura's, it's so pretty' Sasuke thought "Good morning Sarada" Sasuke replied "It's time for lunch, mama is preparing the table" Sarada said "Ok, i'll be there in a bit" Sasuke replied "Ok" Sarada said still smiling and went out of the room.

When Sarada walked out of the room Sasuke got up and went outside "Good morning anata" Sakura said "Good morning" he replied. Once he sat down they started to eat.

✵✵𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑜𝑜𝑛(1 𝑝𝑚)✵✵

Sakura and Sasuke were laying down on the couch cuddling, Sarada was hanging out with chocho(idk if i spelt that right) and said that she'll be back at 6.

"When will Sarada be back?" Sasuke asked "I think she said she'll be back at 6pm" Sakura answered and Sasuke nodded but before Sakura could say anything Sasuke pinned her down on the couch, smirking, Sakura was blushing madly "What do you say we have a little fun before Sarada gets home hm?" Sasuke said teasingly making Sakura blush even more, before she could even answer him, Sasuke kissed her deeply and passionately, they start running out of breath and broke the kiss staring into eachothers eyes.

Then Sasuke put his hand under Sakura's shirt making her gasp Sasuke took the oppertunity and kissed her with tounge, exploring her mouth, leaving no area untouched Sakura started moaning softly and it turned Sasuke on.

✵✵4 𝐻𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟✵✵

Sarada got home one hour later after they finished doing 'it'. Sakura was still blushing, her mind flooded with memories of what happend.

They had tomato soup for dinner. The family talked and spended some time together before going to bed.

Once they got into bed Sakura snuggled into Sasuke's chest and he wrapped his arms around her protectively "Good night Sasuke-kun" "Good night Sakura, i love you" "I love you too" then they fell asleep with a smile on their faces.

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

Hi there, i know i said i would update this 3 days ago but i kinda of forgot hehe, anyway sorry if they are any spelling/grammar mistakes. Hope you enjoyed! Bye❤️