The last straw (#7)

I was rocking backwards and forth at my house. Looking at the blank wall in front of me, I remembered the look on Ellie's face when I last saw her... She was almost.. Smiling..
Suddenly I heard my door smash down. I jumped startled, as I decided to step towards the window. W-Who is it?!?!
They crept up the stairs, With this object in their hand.
"Hello hunnie.." She whispered. I knew it..
I put my hand out the window as She crept closer.
"What? Your not going to say hello to me? Rude" she laughed.
"G-Go away!!" I cried, looking out the window.
"But.. Don't you want your Len? He's with me.. Safe" She looked at me, "For now.."
Y-YOU!!! I WILL MURDER YOU!!
"He better be safe. Or your doomed!!" I scream at her. She holds up the needle to Jab me. I quickly Jump out the window.
I managed to get away from her, far enough that she couldn't jab me, As I ran into a woodlands. I climbed the closest tree to me and puller out a diary. I started to write.
Diary:
Dear Diary,
Today I found out a bit of information as where Len is. He's with Ellie. That cow.. I want him back so much right now.. I think the only one who doesn't is Katio.. Moron..
Anyway, I'm close to finding him.. Goodnight Diary..
I put my Diary into my pocket before accidentally falling asleep