ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛 - 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕕𝕤

𝟟 𝔸𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕝. 𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟟

𝕋𝕠𝕜𝕪𝕠 𝕄𝕖𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕡𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕟 𝔸𝕕𝕧𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕕 ℕ𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℍ𝕚𝕘𝕙 𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝

ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝟙-𝔹

A heart without dreams is like a bird without feathers.

____

It's been one week since the grand school ceremony. Our ordinary studying has begun. It wasn't difficult for me, and I guess it wasn't difficult for others too, evident from the slight relaxed mood of the class. Our class, by the way, seems very friendly and organised.

A diligent and kind girl, Honami Ichinose, became the one-way head girl of our class. The pink-haired girl was the centre of the supportive B class. She already knew every student in the class by name by the third day. And I think her acquaintanceship wasn't limited by our small class. Honami Ichinose is a popular girl who is also skilled at oratory. She knows how to build people up around her. I met her on my second day of school. She came up to me with Kobashi Yume, my neighbour on my right, and introduced herself. In her introduction she said she wants to make friends with everyone. An ambitious goal, whether it was achievable or not, but her shining eyes seemed to whisper that these sincere words of hers were her desire and aspiration, which would surely be crowned with great success. Kind - that's how I describe her. But I think there is something else behind this kindness of hers. There are sins even in such seemingly kind and sincere individuals. All people are sinners, all are ruled by sin. Though, it depends on how you look at it. Because sins can be understood also as actions or inactions in which we do not feel sure. For example, I am the kind of person who is not inherently insecure about his actions. Ichinose, I think, is not like me.

Ichinose's influence grew steadily by the day. Her intelligence and beauty stood out strongly among other peers.

Talking about intelligence, it is necessary to point out that the other students are also very capable people. But they are still a long way from me, a former White Room student. In spite of all the minuses, the White Room seemed to have a very high quality of education. I realised this while studying at Advanced Nurturing High School, where most of the tasks seemed easy enough for me.

More than once I almost fell asleep in the lectures of our over-active teacher, Chie Hoshinomiya. Causing her displeasure. This usually manifested itself in unexpected questions to me on topics that were much more difficult than what we were currently learning here. Some questions I answered, others I pretended not to know the answer. This teacher is a devil for my quiet life. Constantly singling me out, asking poor me. I felt as if the sensei knew something about my past education and wanted to expose my brain to others, from what I was dodging with my "I don't know". Others have also noticed this morbid fascination of me. Of course, she did not overstep the boundaries, but she paid attention to me very often. My neighbour, who is sitting in front of me, has also noticed this.

Yuki Himeno, a not-talkative girl, a loner. She rarely speaks. We only had a few short dialogues with her. She seemed uninterested in any activities, friends. She was the opposite of the whole class, it was quite strange. But although she's not very chatty, she's not rude to anyone. She just talks at a minimum.

The other side is Shibata Sō, an ultra-active person. I've known him since the entrance ceremony. Kind and likes to talk about football and sports in general. The second most influential person, after Ichinose. So we slowly built up a class hierarchy.