26|Forgive to be Forgiven

"TAE... TAEHYUNG, TAEHYUNG!!" Jeongguk was screaming at the top of his lungs while searching for Tae in literally every street. It was raining. He was anxious. Just exactly, where did Tae go?

"Taehyung-" Jeongguk dropped to his knees, completely wrecked and lost. He was crying with his heart out. His love is not in front of him anymore. He felt like a nightmare flashing right in front of his eyes and he is completely helpless.

"Please... God please- Tae... come back. Please" 

[Two Days before]

"Jeongguk, we're gonna be late."

"Just one more minute."

"You know you are saying this for the past thirty minutes." 

Currently, Taehyung and Jeongguk were cuddled in the motel after their wonderful and sweat-dripping sex, with Jeongguk showing no signs of leaving and Taehyung panicking cause they're really late for college.

It was not one-sided though cause if Jeongguk was not breaking the cuddle, Tae was also not leaving the warm embrace. The weather is too cold for them to leave such leisure.

They finally woke up when the room service rang the bell, reminding them that its almost time to empty the room. They checked out of the motel and then went to college together. It was a whole other level of experience for them. When they entered the corridor holding hands together, the entire college basically gasped. Apparently, the bad boy got angelic beauty.

Jeongguk planted a small kiss on his forehead before they departed for their respective lectures. Taehyung came inside the room only to witness Baekhyun hyung, ready with an entire list of all sorts of questions to interrogate bout his relationship with Jeongguk.

"Tell me, he didn't bribe you, or maybe threatened you?"

"What? No, hyungie... there's nothing like that. It's really great between us."

"Oh really, then when did this started, and why I was not informed about this earlier?" Baekhyung asked squinting his eyes in suspicion.

"Umm... It just happens, you know. At first, I was also not sure, that its gonna work. But it apparently did and Ta-da... here we are!" Tae said laughing nervously cause Baekhyun was basically throwing daggers from his eyes.

He felt somehow prepared cause he know there is one more person, who'll gonna chew the life outta him.

"You and Jeongguk... You mean Jeon Jeongguk, are we together?" Hobi said with his eyes popping out of the socket. I mean who can believe it, even though they all witnessed their chemistry? 

"Y-yeah, it kinda happened all so suddenly. I never got a chance to tell you."

"Hmm-" Hobi hummed thinking about something for a moment.

"You are happy, right?" Taehyung was a bit surprised by that question but nevertheless, it was obvious cause they all cared too much for him and Hobi hyung was someone who saw him at his worst. His protective instincts all kicked in whenever it came to Tae.

"Yeah, I am... very happy," Tae said emphasizing happiness.

Hobi sighed in satisfaction," Then I guess it's okay, but if he ever hurt you-"

"Yeah- yeah I know, you're gonna break his legs."

"Hmm." Hobi hummed proudly.

They both crack up laughing after that and started sharing a series of advice and experience with each other.

Later that night, Taehyung was giggling reading the texts from Jeongguk.

[All text from Tae is on the left and Jeongguk's on right. If it's them talking it would be inside these brackets ""]