Airhead clueless

As Hitori and Kitahara Tsugumi's friendship grew closer, a special bond began to form between the two.

They would get together, and discuss their musical inspiration and experiences.

They would discuss their experiences of loneliness, and their troubles with social interaction.

It was almost as if each had been there for the other during their hardest times.

As the days went by, Kitahara Tsugumi became less nervous and more confident with speaking to Hitori.

She felt like Hitori was the best friend that she could ever possible hope for.

They both made each other feel less lonely.

As a sign of their friendship, Tsugumi took a personal singing lesson, purely for Hitori's sake. 

She did this so that she could continue working with Hitori together.

Hitori was quite impressed by this action from Tsugumi, as he could feel the amount of effort she was putting in.

They talked about their social anxiety and they talked about their music.

Hitori could see that Kitahara Tsugumi was putting a lot of effort into making improvements with her musical ability.

Kitahara Tsugumi could tell that Hitori was putting a lot of effort into trying to help her out.

"I just entered class vocal, so that someday i could be in your music, i'll try my best"  

Tsugumi actually talk alot when she become comfortable.

"Wow... Kitahara Tsugumi, I am so happy to hear you say that.

I would love to work with you together."

Hitori responded to Kitahara Tsugumi, the smile on his face said it all.

"Hitori...

I want to sing with you, and write music with you.

I want to do a duet with you, Hitori Kiyou...

I want to be your lead vocalist..."

Kitahara Tsugumi said to Hitori, her emotions starting to show.  

"Hitori...

I will sing for as much as my throat can take, if it means I get to write music with you and be in a Duo with you."

Kitahara Tsugumi said to Hitori, her passion showing in her eyes.

She wanted to become a better vocalist so that she could continue working with Hitori at all costs.

"Kitahara...

Just know that this is going to be a big commitment.

Are you willing to make that commitment?"

Hitori asked Kitahara Tsugumi, wanting to know if she was ready.

"Yes... Hitori Kiyou, I am ready to commit to this.

I am willing to commit to becoming more better and committing to working with you."

Kitahara Tsugumi stood in front of Hitori Kiyou, tears welling up in her eyes as she began to sing...

To the best of her abilities, she sang a beautiful song that Hitori wrote.

At the end of her performance, she looked to Hitori for his approval.

She looked towards him with tears in her eyes and a look of hope.

As Kitahara Tsugumi sang her song to Hitori Kiyou, he began to notice how beautiful Kitahara Tsugumi's voice sounded.