Glossary

Air Mages: Tropical or Polaris mages

Dark Mage: A mage that can bend shadows.

Earth Mage: A mage who can control earth.

Earth Mage: Plant or Earth mages

Elemental Magic: magic centering around elements.
Fire Mage: Warmwater or Morning mages

Freshwater Mage: A mage unable to use water above a certain salinity; able to pull water from the air, unable to use ocean water.

Light Mage: A mage that can bend heat and light.

Mage: Most of the cats living in Magus; a cat with the ability to use elemental magic.

Magus: The Kingdom of Mages.

Morning Mage: A mage who's fire gets weaker during the night and stronger at dawn.

Mystic Mages: Light or Dark Mages

Order of Mages: The rankings of mages: fire and water mages are high-class, earth and air mages are middle-class, mystic mages are low-class. Order of Mages was created by King Cassius.

Plant Mage: A mage who can control plants. Healing abilities.

Polar Mage: A mage who cool down the air temperature and use wind. Cannot warm the air.

Saltwater Mage: A mage unable to use water below a certain salinity; unable to pull water from the air.

Tropical Mage: A mage who can warm up the air temperature and use wind. Cannot cool the air.

Warmwater Mage: A fire mage who's magic centers around water and temperature.

Water Mage: Saltwater or Freshwater mages