Chapter 17

APRIL 15TH, 2018
MIAMI , FLORIDA ⇢ 2:47 PM

 APRIL 15TH, 2018 MIAMI , FLORIDA ⇢ 2:47 PM

Nyumai Evans

"Nyny when you leave for California can I come please I already— hollon girl I'm tryna get myself together before I leave" Nyumai was finally taking a day since she had been back home to get her hair and nails done like she had been planning to but she'd been pushing it to the side because she had been busy. "Where you Finna go girl??" Her sister asked

"Finna finally go and get my hair and nails done, but that question you asked yes as long as mama say you can"

"I already asked she told me to ask you and see what you say"

"Well that mean you can come you know when I'm leaving so that means when I be packed and ready to leave you better be as well or I'll leave you and you know I will" She hated to be late to things especially when she had to get on a plane and be somewhere else  "I will be packed and ready I promise you I will"

"Mm we go see girl but I'm Finna get ready and go so I'll talk to you later I love you"

"I love you too" hanging up her phone nyumai and pusher her phone inside of her bra , grabbing her Keys she walked to the front door pulling it towards her and opening it. She immediately felt the hot weather hit her as soon as she opened the door. "Put on the right fit today" she mumbled to her self

LIL TIME SKIP.

"Is that my girl Nyny??— oh my god where have you been baby???" Nyumai smiled showing all her pretty white teeth, once she saw her hairstylist Charma'la. "Girl it's been so long since I seen you and since you've touched this hair"

"Girl yes too mfk long but I seen you was on vacation how was it??"

"It was nice and very needa and oh I want this hairstyle boo but— yes it was soooo nice and you probably already know I met someone there too"

"Girl yes I do very much mr.kasani himself he sexier in person??— my bad girl you know what I mean" she laughed once she saw the face nyumai made when she asked the question "you cool threw me off a lil but yes girl he isss I loved every moment with him I feel like I had a great time because he was there with me"

"Awhhh babes you finally getting some love and action rather than working every damn fucking day"

"I know it feels good I still love working but I will be taking breaks when I do too and most definitely will not be over working my self"

"My main question is—" before she could finish what she was going to say nyumai's phone began to ring , reaching into her purse she pulled her phone out seeing that kasani was calling her "speaking of my man girl" she laughed shaking her head , swiping over she put the phone up to her ear.