Chapter 18

APRIL 17TH 2018
MIAMI , FLORIDA ⇢ 12:24 PM

APRIL 17TH 2018 MIAMI , FLORIDA ⇢ 12:24 PM

Nyumai Evans

How To Love by Lil Wayne— Played through nyumai's AirPods as sweat dripped from her face , taking her arm across her forehead she wiped as much sweat off as she could without messing up her flow on the treadmill. Nyumai made it a note to work out today due to the fact she felt like she was gaining weight and getting off of her workout schedule.

Every week she would work out 3 days , Thursday, Friday , and Saturday. But after she came back from her trip everything was out of order and all over the place so she had to put everything back in order. And with everything going on she didn't really have time for that.

So she was now working out with the free time she had of the day before she had to go to work and be busy ass day. She knew she wasn't going to have time for most things she used to since her birthday was coming up faster by the day and she had to help plan kasani's album release party and other things. She really was tired , she just needed a break.

Getting tired nyumai reached her arm over turning the treadmill off , once the treadmill began to slow down her running pace slowed down as well. Once it completely stopped she turned around getting off of it , but was soonly startled seeing a pretty girl with a smile on her face staring at her.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you my name is kayeri I'm a big fan of yours and I wanted to know if I could get a picture with you"

Nyumai never really ran into someone that was a fan of hers so it really made her happy inside that someone was a big fan of her. "I mean— of course you may" 

The girl handed her phone to her friend who hat was standing near her , the two posed next to each other and the friend snapped a couple of pictures " thank you so much I love watching your videos it makes me feel connected to someone else you know"

"Awhh I'm happy to know someone else feels moved by my videos expect for me it was nice meeting you"

"You too" and with that the two girls walked away and , nyumai walked over to where her things were. Picking up the water bottle she unscrewed the cap taking a big gulp from the bottle, she hadn't realized how thirsty she was until now.

She had many things she had to do today ,first she had to go get her brother and sister from school since her mom couldn't , then she has to go to her hair appointment which she really didn't feel like doing after those things she had to go to her photo shoot which she been holding off for months now.

Hearing her music pause in her ear she knew that meant someone was calling her , huffing she grabbed her phone seeing that her sister was calling her "always calling me" nyumai grumbled to herself before swiping over answering it "hell— Ny , Na'jay just got jumped by these boys and now he in the office tryna get out yelling and screaming"