Chapter 1- Where are us?

Eddie: Normal lines 

Venom: 𝗕𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀

Venoms pronouns: He/Him

Eddies Pronouns: He/Him

Enjoy reading !

NOBODY POV:

It was after venom and eddie defeated carnage. They both went home with eddie forgetting that he cleaned his apartment, venom was surprised at how clean it was and looked around while eddie locked the door. But Venom didn't feel like it was home. He looked around and realized  that, there was no signs of him whatsoever. No rules, no broken roof, no chewing toy, and.. No Sonny and Cher. 

Venom: Eddie. 

Eddie: Hungry pal? 

Venom: Where is Bestfriends. 

Eddie: Wh- oh. Uhm-.

Venom: EDDIE WHERE IS BESTFRIENDS SONNY AND CHER!! 

Eddie: I.. Evicted them. 

... 

Venom pinned Eddie to the wall, Eddie.. Didnt exactly hate it, but venom. Slammed him into the wall way to hard sometimes. The back of his head bleeds. However, venom heals Eddie right away. Eddie tries to look away to not face venoms fury, but venom got a tendril and made him face him. Eddie breathing heavily, sweating, was worried about what venom would do to him. 

Venom: WHY DID YOU GET RID OF THEM EDDIE?! 

Eddie: I WANTED TO GET OVER OUR  BREAK UP! I DIDN'T WANT TO GREIVE THE FACT THAT I LOST YOU! 

Eddies word slipped out, he didn't mean to say break up. They were not a couple. He meant split, but he thought that break up would make him not feel too bad about what happened  not too long ago. 

Venom: We need to find them Eddie. Let's go! 

Venom was in his full physical form in front of Eddie.posing with one hand in the air. Clenched into a fist, like someone was sculpting a statue for him. 

He turned to face Eddie. Eddie was fidgeting with his fingers, looking to  the side, with a guilty expression on his face. He didn't want Venom to leave, Once Anne found Venom, he was so relieved, he could cry. He wanted to forget venom instead of becoming even more depressed. But it was difficult. There was signs of him everywhere while he was cleaning up. Bathroom, bedroom, living room, kitchen, Everything, venom asked about. Every food, venom asked if he could eat, He asked Eddie everything, and helped him. Eddie didn't want to forget Venom. 

Venom: It's not to late Eddie! I know where they are now! 

Eddie: what the! How? 

Venom: I looked in your memories Eddie. The jacket looks good on you.

Eddie: * caught offguard* O-Oh, yeah thanks..

Venom: I WANT TO LOOK FOR BEST FRIENDS! WE ARE LETHAL PROTECTER SAVING SONNY AND CHER!

Eddie: Let's go then.

Venom went back inside of Eddie. Hanging onto his heart. He liked the way it beat continuously. He then went back up to for, a small blob in Eddies Neck.Eddie put on his jacket and shoes, then went down stairs. He got the keys and put them in, the engine revving and they were off. Eddie visited there to skip rocks in the water. He used to see Sonny and Cher from a distance but chose to ignore them. The pain was too much for him. He didn't know how much venom actually meant to him unless he left. Eddie stoped his bike because of a red light, Venom looked around and saw the rave. Eddie looked to the rave, wondering why Venom was looking at it for atleast a minute.

Venom: Eddie. I went there.

Eddie: oh that's cool bud, when?

Venom: when we broke up.

Eddie: I hope you had fun-. 

Eddie could not finish his sentence as the car behind him honked. Eddie had high pain in his ear, as he heard venom screaming for a second before it stopped.

Eddie: VENOM! ARE YOU O-OKAY??

Venom: .. yes Eddie. NOW LETS GO!!

Eddie chuckled at the sudden mood change, and the green light finally turned on. He went as fast as he can and they arrived at the park, Eddie went to the place he dropped them. They were not there.

Venom: EDDIE! THEY ARE NOT HERE WHAT DID YOU DO?!?

Eddie: chill out. They are obviously not here, they walked around the park.theres many food for them here so they are probably in that side.

Eddie pointed at the other side of the fountain and saw 2 yellow small figures.

Venom: BEST FRIENDS!

Venom forced Eddie to look around, no one was at the park that day, so Venom took full control and ran to Sonny and Cher.He hugged them very carefully and the chickens were often used to this but at first a bit startled since they have not seen him in a while. 

Eddie: hey you didn't ask permission!

Venom: oh sorry Eddie. I miss sonny and Cher so much.

Eddie: al-

Venom: But I missed you the most Eddie.

Eddie was flustered. That sounded so genuine and the way venom said it, made Eddie have butterflies in his tummy.Wait what? Snap out of it eddie! You are just best friends. It's not like he would like you anyway. Eddie thought. He didn't know if he liked venom or not, he liked him a lot. But he was having mixed feelings.They were funny and nice to each other at times. He didn't want to ruin anything between them.

Eddie: I missed you too venom.

Venom allowed Eddie to go to his form, and he picked up sonny and Cher, two tentacles were holding them while Eddie out the keys in, and put mini motorcycle helmets on the both of them.

They arrived home shortly after, since it was a Sunday, people usually don't the house. Eddie arrived and took off the helmets and put them on the floor of their apartment. The chickens looked more happy, even though the park had more better food. Eddie made the rules and hanged it  up in the wall . Eddie Put back Venoms Chew toy too. Finally their home was complete.

Eddie was exhausted and plopped down on his bed, after changing his clothes to his normal hoodie.

Venom: Eddie! I like this bed!

Eddie: oh yeah! I forgot to tell you. I bought a new bed! You can also lie down too! 

Venom took his full form and lied down beside Eddie. Eddie didn't feel flustered or anything. He thought this was normal. Venom on the other hand, Imagined waking up next to Eddie. He wanted this to happen everyday. He loved his host. He didn't care if Eddie didn't like him in that way. He loves Eddie and would not leave him. Venom noticed Eddie fell asleep and put the blanket on him. Venom closed the blinds and dozed off him self. Sleeping happily In his- no. Their apartment. With their best friends, SONNY and CHER. 

Author here! Make sure to give requests! I might do them!