Chapter-2 Date

NOBODY POV: 

Eddie woke up, stretching while still on the bed. He drank a glass of water which was on the night stand. He got on his phone and checked his emails, insta, messages, etc. Eddie jumped a little when a black tendril wrapped around his waist. He looked behind him and saw venom sleeping. Eddie smiled and kissed his cheek. And looked back at his phone. He realized what he did, and buried his face in his pillow, hoping that venom would not find out. 

Venom: TATOR TOTS EDDIE! 

Eddie: jeez! When did you even wake up?? 

Venom: I woke up right now. I'm hungry Eddie. 

Eddie: okay. Come on then. 

Venom took over and made Eddie sit on the couch. Eddie confused for a moment realized venom was cooking it instead. He smiled and turned on the tv, which was turned off by venom.

Eddie: what the-, why'd you close it?

Venom: Because.

Venom turned on the radio to a new song he discovered, he has been obsessed with it ever since. If Eddie also didn't like that song, Eddie would have gone insane listening to that everyday. Venom forced Eddie to get up and dance with him. Venom took on his full physical form attached by eddies waist.Venom sang dorky,but then interrupted by Eddies phone. Venom scoffed.

Eddie: Who dares to interrupt   you beautiful singing?? 

He said sarcastically.

Venom: it's ANNE! ANSWER IT EDDIE!!!

Eddie: jeez... okay okay.

Eddie: hey Anne! What's up?

Anne(phone) : hey Ed! I was wondering if you would like to go out for dinner tonight?

Venom: ED??

Eddie took the phone away from his ear and covered the speaker.

Eddie: nickname venom. Like how I sometimes call you Ven.

Eddie put the phone back to his ear.

Eddie: hey sorry about that. But uh, I can't come, i already have plans.

Anne(phone): oooohhh.. a date?~

Eddie: *flushed* I-, uh-, yeah I guess.

Anne(phone): do not worry about it! enjoy your date! Buh- bye!

Eddie: bye Anne.

Eddie placed his phone on the counter, and turned around to see venom there, crossing his arms, and looking angry.

Venom: Eddie, only I can can call you nicknames!

Eddie: She has Called me that for a while. You can make a better nick name ! Come on think of one!

Venom: You are right eddie. 

Venom: ...

Venom: Moonlight?

Eddie: WHA- Moon light?!

Obviously flustered by the pet name.

Venom: I love that nick name! 

Eddie: Okay sunshine.

Venom: I love giving you pet names Eddie.

Eddie: *what! So he knew all along??*

Venom: Yes Eddie. But what date ??

Eddie: you are my date, we are going on one. I planned it all out.

Venom: REALLY EDDIE!?

Eddie: 'laughs' yes. Let's pick an outfit.

Eddie walked to his closet, and picked dark jeans, and a black button up. But didn't button up the top 2, exposing some of his tattoos.

Venom: I like it eddie.

Eddie: thanks. But when will be able to tell Anne?I feel bad for lying.

Venom: don't worry Eddie. We know when to.

Eddie: okay let's head on out. 

Venom: Grab a chocolate bar.

Eddie: of course.

Eddie grabbed a Hershey's, and got his helmet and keys, and ran down the stairs. Turning the engine on,and off they went!

EDDIES POV:

We went to some fancy restaurant. I wanted to show my love to venom discreetly. I don't think he will ever like me that way.. but, I want to try.its so hard not thinking about it, I just think of some song to distract myself before venom looks into my thoughts. We finally arrived. We sat in a private room, No one could see us, and no one can come in, except the waiter who asks permission if they can come in first. We sat down and I told venom to Come out. We started having a conversation. Good thing nobody was on the 2nd floor, or someone would have definitely heard us. I heard footsteps, and covered venoms mouth. I got out of the private room and took the tray from the waiter, who seems shocked as first, but probably thinking it was a kind gesture, and smiled at me. I put the tray of food down, and Venom practically gasped.

Venom: MASHED POTATOS, FRIES,LOBSTER, FRIED RICE?? YOU SPOIL US EDDIE!!

I laughed at how excited he was, as he was gulping down all the food, I saw my self staring at him. Day dreaming. 

Venom: 'munching sounds' 

Venom looked over at me, which broke my day dreaming.

Venom: wahant sum Ed die???..

Eddie: Nah. It's fine, I'll eat the fried rice.

I thought to myself about how well this date is going, I hope he will fall in love with me soon! Or Is that bad. I don't want to force him or anything. It should come naturally. I will just be myself, and see if he will like me anyway. I love him.

VENOMS POV:

Eddie is so dumb sometimes. He forgets that we can see all his thoughts. News flash Eddie, but, I love you too.