ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙: 𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤

|-March 3rd, 2035-|-Pizzaplex Underground-|-12:03 AM-|

          Darkness surrounded the area...the only sound was the clicks of stilettos hitting the broken concrete as the copper-haired woman made her way through the rubble, before finally finding what she was looking for, the tall endoskeleton with a single orange eye. She bent down, turned on the robot, and waited for it to turn on. The animatronic instantly lunged for her arm, the older woman twirling out of the way, "I'm not here to fight with you...just give me my daughter-" She said softly. The endoskeleton's head lolled to the side, its single orange eye turning green before the small girl fell forward into her mother's arms. The small child slept, her entire body black and glitchy, her mother holding her close, noticing a glowing purple string from the child's fingers, leading deeper into the rubble. She made her way through the crumbled remains of the fake pizzeria, finally seeing the decrepit rabbit, the purple glowing string tied around its neck. 

~✪✾✪~

         Roselle sat in the workshop, Michael staring at the charred, rotting rabbit suit, "So....what do we do with him..." He leaned back in his chair. Henry sat there, Elizabeth in his lap sipping on a juice box, the glowing purple string interlaced through her fingers still attached to her father's neck. The blonde held the small girl, "Beth...what's with the strings..?" He asked. The ginger-haired child giggled, "Daddy's my little puppet...now he knows how it feels..." She tugged on the strings, and the rabbit slowly stood up, his eyes glowing purple. Elizabeth giggled, making the rabbit dance, "Time to wake up Daddy!" She tugged on the strings, the eyes of the robot opening. Henry backed up, "How about we don't...-" He fixed his glasses. Michael nodded, "100% agreed-" He backed up as well. Elizabeth attached a disc to the string, sliding it over to her father, "...put it on..." She tugged on the strings again, making her father turn on the disc. Everyone else left the room, not even wanting to be near the man who ruined their lives. 

         William appeared before his daughter, "Beth..." He mumbled. Elizabeth tugged on the strings, sewing her father's mouth shut, "Don't talk to me..-" She left the room, slamming the door. William fell to the floor, staring at the purple glowing tendril wrapped around his neck, he tried to pull it off, his grip on the string tightening, but with every tug, the string was just pulled tighter around his neck. He coughed up a silvery fluid before slowly getting up, walking over to the door and trying to tug it open, finally getting it open, but the room on the other side was pitch black, the only light from a glowing fireplace. William walked around what seemed like an office, with filing cabinets against the back wall, and a large desk in the center of the back wall. He walked around, before noticing a familiar figure standing in the doorway. 

       Roselle stood there, her arms crossed, "...Hello...William..." She mumbled, staring at her ex-husband. William looked up, "...what the hell is this place..." He asked, looking around. The woman stepped forward, her eyes narrowed behind her gold-rimmed glasses, "The latest installment of your beloved company...but currently, you're in my office-" She said, flicking on the lights. William quickly covered his eyes, "....bloody hell that's bright..." He mumbled, Rose, turning towards him, "You're just used to the darkness of the underground..." She turned and left the room. William followed after her, before he froze in his tracks, staring at the man at the end of the hallway, nothing had changed about him. His messy blonde hair was partially tied up, his amber-coloured eyes staring down at the tablet in front of him as he didn't even notice his former partner at the end of the hall. 

    William slowly walked up to Henry, "Hen..?" He reached his hand out, the blonde smacking it away, without looking up, "Don't fucking touch me..." He spat before walking into the elevator, the doors closing behind him. William ran towards the elevator, gently pushing the button, the large doors sliding open with bright wallpaper and posters on every wall panel. He stepped inside, looking at all the buttons and the map directory, "This...new facility is huge...what the fuck is a mazercise..." He adjusted his glasses, trying to read the small print, "...who named these attractions-" He asked no one, inspecting the map. After looking for a while, he concluded that the elevator he was in led to the lobby, he turned and went to push the button, pausing noticing that the buttons were not normal, instead just one button shaped like Freddy's head.