ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣

|-March 5th, 2035-|-Mega Pizzaplex-|-5:30 PM-|

[Warnings:  William has a mental breakdown & sexual implications]

         William sat in his son's office, having nowhere else to go. He sighed, lying on the red leather couch, which was surprisingly comfortable. His little moment to himself was interrupted by Michael rushing in, yelling into his phone. "WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME THE THEATRE BURNED DOWN!?" He sat down in his chair, turning on his computer. "You mean to tell me the theatre burned down a week ago because of an electrical malfunction and nobody thought to tell me!?" He shouted. William looked up, "You should calm down Michael..-" He tilted his head to the side. Mike glared at his father, "You shut it old man-" He turned away. The brunette turned away, "What was the malfunction, there shouldn't have been a malfunction- Somebody caused this- check the wiring to see if it was tampered with at all and give me a list of employees who were in the theatre from February 25th to the 27th. That's an order-" He hung up the phone, "Did you hear that bullshit!? The theatre where Sun used to perform before she got transferred to the daycare, BURNED DOWN THE DAY AFTER HER TRANSFER!?" He slammed his fists against the desk, before taking a few deep breaths, "Okay...okay...I'm calm...I am calm..." He sighed. 

          Michael turned back to his father, "...you never seemed this stressed when you ran the company..." He muttered, falling back in his chair. William sat up, "Well...for one the company itself was much smaller, and two, I didn't subject you three to it...took out all my stress at work," He said. Michael rolled his eyes, "...and Henry-" He said, unlocking his phone. William turned, "Pardon-" He looked at his eldest son, "You know exactly what I mean, our rooms literally shared a wall in the old house-" He kicked his feet up on the desk, taking out a stack of cash and his glasses, "Who knew people still paid with cash-" He hummed, counting the money. William just lied back on the couch, "What is there to do around here-?" He asked. Mike looked up, "Uh..there's a bar downstairs...?" He suggested. William turned to his son, "Your only fun activity here for adults- is getting drunk...- seriously-" He leaned back. Michael crossed his arms, "You killed my fiancé, I have every right to be an alcoholic-" He looked back to his money. 

       William rolled his eyes before getting up, "I'll be leaving now-" He grabbed his coat off the arm of the couch, pulled it on, and left the office. He sighed, walking down the hallway, pausing at the wooden door at the end of the hall, staring at the golden plaque that read 'H. Emily. Company Founder and Head of Animatronic Production'. He stood in front of the door, reaching for the door handle, quickly pulling his hand away as he saw the doorknob turn. 

       William backed up before being face-to-face with his former partner, "Hey...Henry..." He murmured, looking down a bit. Henry looked up at William, "What do you want now, I'm busy-" He pushed past the taller man when he grabbed his hand, "...I just wanted to see your face again...darling..." He said. The blonde pulled his hand away, "Don't fucking, 'darling' me after all the shit you did-" He turned to walk away, before he froze in his tracks "...You're not innocent either...last I checked...arson was a felony....along with being an accessory to my murders..." He smirked. 

          Henry turned to face his old partner, "...everything we did back then was a mistake..." He turned away, heading down the hall. William walked after him, "Really..everything we did~?" He asked, placing a gloved hand on Henry's shoulder, leaning down, "Even those times you wouldn't stop begging for more~?" He whispered in the blonde's ear. He smirked seeing his former partner's reddening face as he tried to cover it. The two were interrupted by Rose throwing open the door to her office, "WILLIAM!! YOUR STEPMOTHER IS IN MY OFFICE AND SHE'S LOOKING FOR YOU!!!" She yelled down the hall, before noticing the two, "Good lord im getting flashbacks to Uni-" She rolled her eyes. Henry pushed William away, "It's not like that...he's just being a dickhead-" He turned and left the hallway.