ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝: 𝔸𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤

|-April 6th, 2035-|-Mega Pizzaplex [Superstar Daycare Lobby] -|-5:55AM-|

      Henry stood in the daycare, going through the visitor files, checking for any rule violators that needed to be input into the system. He sighed, looking up at the clock, 5 minutes until the MegaPlex opened and he wasn't even halfway through all the files. Sun walked up behind him, "Uh Mister Emily...you need some help organizing those?" She asked. Henry turned, "No Sunny, it's fine, go back down and wait for the children" He waved her away. The girl huffed, her hands on her hips, "I want to help-" She looked at the screen, noticing a familiar name, "Oh Little Cassie! We haven't seen her in a while..." She sighed. Henry turned, "...that was...Marcus's kid...right..." He mumbled. Sun nodded, "Mhm" She looked at the screen, "Wait...was..?" She questioned. Henry sighed, "Mark died a few months ago...so Cassie got put into foster care...." He explained. 

       Sunny cupped her hands to her mouth, "Oh...no that's awful..." She put a hand to her chest. Henry stood up as the doors rolled open, "Well...I'll leave you to it..." He turned and left, making his way through the sea of small children and their guardians. He ran his fingers through his hair, softly groaning, "....the day just started...and I'm already exhausted..." He sighed, walking over to the food court, going over to the beverage station, and getting a black coffee. He showed his ID and walked away, sipping the coffee, and enjoying the bitter taste. He had never enjoyed sweet things...he never understood why William would make his coffee 80% sugar and creamer...how did it even taste like coffee anymore at that point? 

       He paused, why did his thoughts always somehow trail back to him...he sighed, his head aching. Henry ran his fingers through his blonde curls, slightly tugging on them. He set his cup down, just staring at the ceiling, not ready for the rest of the day. He just had the feeling this was going to be a long day. Henry stretched, sitting up a bit and looking around the dining area, parents giving their children the 'Freddy and Friend's Breakfast Special' which was just a normal cheese pizza but with eggs and bacon on it. A group of teens were by the fountain drink machine, mixing all the Fazbear sodas to see who could make the best combo. Henry smiled, looking around, this was what he wanted all those years ago, smiles on every face, everyone having fun. He sat up a bit, hearing someone call his name, "MR. EMILY!" 

       Vanessa ran over to him, "Uh sir." She crossed her arms. Henry sighed, "I was just finishing up my morning coffee Vanessa...is something wrong" He asked. Vanessa sighed, "...there's a lost soul in the lobby...Mike's with them right now trying to get them comfortable...and he said to get you..." She quickly explained. Henry nodded, picking up his cup of coffee and following his employee to the lobby.

        Meanwhile, Mike crouched on the ground, talking to the child, gently holding her arm, shielding her from all the nosy adults trying to look at what was going on. The brunette looked down at the small girl, grabbing an illusion disc out of his pocket, "...here...this will help..." He turned it on and slipped it into the pocket of her shirt, the small girl now appearing normal. Michael looked at the girl, she had black ringlet curls that faded to a sandy blonde at the ends, a lilac ribbon tied into her hair, a purple cardigan, a white undershirt, and a black poofy skirt. The girl looked up at him, her round amber eyes sparkling, appearing almost gold. Mike froze, looking at her, and remembering the photo on Henry's desk....this was her...this was the girl in the photo.

       Henry walked into the lobby, sipping his coffee as he walked. Vanessa led him down the stairs, until they finally got to where Michael was. The smaller blonde finished his coffee, "...So what was so impor-...." He trailed off, his eyes meeting the ones that were the exact shade of his own. The small girl looked up, tears gathering in her eyes as she ran and jumped into Henry's arms, who swiftly caught the small girl, tears rolling down his cheeks as he held her close. He finally got words out, his lip quivering, "Ruby...." He mumbled, hugging the small girl. Ruby hugged Henry tightly, "Pa-Papa..." She cried, snuggling into his warm embrace. 

       Mike stood there, directing every new guest around them, "Keep it moving people, this is none of your business" He snapped. Vanessa helped him redirect everyone, albeit much nicer than he was being. Henry held his daughter close, going to the elevator, not trying to draw more attention to himself. He sighed, letting his daughter push the Freddy-shaped button as the elevator went up to the executive offices. He let out a sigh of relief when the doors opened, stepping out and walking towards his office, only to see the one person, he did not want to see, sitting on his couch, sipping tea and reading a book. He covered Ruby's ears, "William get the fuck out of my office-" He hissed. 

       The tall brunette got up, still sipping his tea, "I don't want to" He said curtly, bringing his mug to his lips. Henry held the small girl close, setting her in his desk chair and putting a finger to his lips, before walking over, "William get out" He spat as he grabbed the brunette's mug. William turned and took his mug back, "Im rather comfortable right here" He smirked, relaxing on the couch, bringing his mug to his lips as he sipped his tea. Henry pressed the button on his desk, "Bethany...can you come up to my office please- I have a pest that needs to be escorted out-" He spat. William had a slightly hurt look in his eyes before getting up and leaving the office. Henry turned back to the small girl who was messing with his computer. 

      Ruby looked up with a large smile as Henry walked over, scooping the little girl into his arms, sat down at his desk, and held his daughter close, while the girl's big amber eyes never left her father. The blonde and his precious little gemstone, finally reunited again.

[1055 Words]