CHAPTER 2 :IT HURT ALOT

(continuous)

As i woke up,I realised that everything was different,that what seemed a while ago wasn't what it was now.The room was black,hardly any light could be seen while no one was watching me.I was alone.In the room.

As I woke up to the real world my head could not remember anything that happened yesterday.As far as i could remember,I was in the park on the swing.

How could that be true?Aren't I too old for the park?I thought to myself as I heard a knock on the door,interrupting my thoughts.

A dark-haired man came in,looking around my age as he carried a tray that looked like my breakfast.But there was only a glass of red-coloured water on top,no toast or eggs that I loved to eat.It looked like syrup water that I loved to drink when i was younger.

But it couldn't be,syrup water won't be that thick.I realised that the more i looked at the glass of coloured water,my thirst of it got stronger.I looked at the man,he looked so familiar to me,it was as if I knew him so well.

"Go ahead.Help yourself"The dark-haired man said as his gaze was focused on me.I slowly got out of the bed and walked towards the glass,my thirst could no longer be controlled,I wanted to gulp down the coloured water as soon as I saw it but I was afraid it was something bad.

As I got closer to the glass,I realised that it wasn't my favourite syrup water I used to drink but it was cold thick blood.I was shocked as I stood rooted to the ground.

Suprisingly,my next move shocked me greatly,but I couldn't resist.I grabbed the glass frantically as if I was a burglar trying to escape and gulped down the blood as fast as i could.Then i dropped the glass to the ground and was suppose to hear a clash but didn't.It was him.Again.

Okay I know that this one here is a little long but ill try to make it as interesting as I can.