The text message

So that night I got a text from Parker it was scary really because I thought something happened the thoughts that went through my mind were did my breathe stink, was I to chicken, was he just a hook up and leave type a guy did he kiss me to make me think he liked me and doesn't... WHAT IS GOING ON IN MY HEAD!!
And then I read his text asking me to go out on a date with him I left the text like that because I didn't know what to say.......
But then something happened I got a text from jake, Parkers best friend he text me and said the same thing Parker sent me " Hey would you maybe want to go out on a date sometime." Now I've really lost my mind... What am I gonna do !!
Let's sleep on it and maybe you will have the guts to answer him back in the morning
(Next morning 7:23)... As I sit up I grab my phone to turn it onto 8 new texts from Parker ❤️ . Should I read them or just wait till I get to school and maybe he will talk to me in person again.... I read them #1.. Sent at 11 last night hey again sorry to bother you are you able to go on a date tomorrow night.. This was sent multiple times.
I text him .. With an answer of . Dad yells up the stairs hurry your gonna miss your bus. I ran down the stairs as fast as I could grabbed my bag and ran out the door. As I realized I was still in my pyjamas ugh I couldn't go to school like this. Anyways back to my text message I answered him saying of course I wouldn't miss it for the world . And then I realized I had a family barbecue tonight guess I'll have to tell dad I have tutoring. I arrive at school after a long bumpy bus ride.
The first person I see is Parker I jump into his arms.. Yeah that's still a dream. I walk up to him smile and ask how his night was.. He seemed alittle off today I asked if everything was ok. He said yeah, I didn't believe him. The bell rang 6 hours later it rang again. Not much went on today, Parker text me at 5:24pm "on my way to pick you up." I said okie dokie. He picked me up we went for dinner then went to see a movie. I'm so glad I spent my night with him, on our way home we kissed again and he asked me out he did this whole speech and I said .... Yes I'd love to. I got home put my pyjamas on and fell asleep what a long night.