Chapter One; the silence after the rain.

It's a soft rain at the starr park and probably some other places too. The park was closed since it was raining. Everybody was at their home minding their own stuff. It was not different with the second star of the stunt show, "Janet" that's her name.

Janet was in her house just like everybody, She was living at the same house with her little sister and her adoptive father acrobat robot stu. Janet had her own room. With a desk. A wardrope. A bed and a bookshelf. With some posters on her walls.

She was sitting on her desk in her room, her lights closed only the light of her desk lamp was on as she was watching the rain she had her wireless headphones on listening to a a calm somewhat beauty music. Today there was supposed to be a show but it got cancelled because of the rain. Just like any other stuff in the starr park.

She closed her eyes and let the music take her to another world, just before a little reckless girl would run inside the room without any warning.

"JANET JANET JANET!! " It was her little sister bonnie, A little girl full with energy,

Janet opened her eyes with a surprised expression before turning back to bonnie who just crashed into her room, she take her headphones off after stopping the music."Huh!? B-Bon! What have I told you about knocking the door??"

The little girl stopped front of her older sister with a big smile on her face, "I know! I know! But Janet! Uncle stu said that the park was going to be opening soon when the rain stop!!! He go early for setting up the remaining stuff!! "

Janet thought that the show was delayed to tomorrow. Seems like her father had another plans in mind. But this made Janet smile again she was happy about she didn't had to wait until tomorrow.

Janet got up before lifting her little reckless sister up from her armpits. "Oh yeah? And this little rabbit thought that she can just smash inside my room to give this AMAZING news and get away without out the... 'Waffle' "

"THE WAFFLE?? " Bonnie said while clapping her arms up and down with excitement.

The waffle was something that the two had going. Basically whenever Janet see Bonnie did something reckless she hold her tightly and spin with her until one of them give up.

Janet hold the little one tightly and spin with her inside the room while smiling.

This kept on for 30 seconds until the little one speak. "OKAY OKAY SISTER I GIVE UP! I GIVE UP!! " She said with a joyful voice and laughing combined.

The tall one stopped and take a moment for her to balance herself. Shaking her head before kissing the little one's cheek deeply and walking outside from her room with her. "Heh. Seems like I won again huh? "

"Hmph! This time!! But one day! I will beat you!! And become amazing and strong like you and uncle stu!! " she hugged her neck tightly and smile as Janet carried her to down stairs.

They didn't need to change their clothes since their suits were already on. They didn't take it off yet.

Janet looked outside the window after putting Bonnie down, seeing that the rain got calmer only few small drops were falling. "The rain is stopping bon, are you read-- ... Bon? "