Part 3

Author POV:

*Yeri was waiting for Jungkook after she had cooked him a special dinner to celebrate their 3 year anniversary, she wanted to prove herself worthy of his love and show him she loved him as much as he loved her*

Yeri:Okay everything is perfect now I just have to wait on my lovely boyfriend

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Yeri:Yay he's home*goes to open the door*

Jungkook:*I just saw my future wife in front of me looking lovely as always and she even remembered our anniversary she welcomed me inside and as she closed the door I was shocked at what she had done she made my favorite dish and hers with mama's special recipe and it was also a candle lit dinner and she managed to look so beautiful while doing it*

Yeri:D-Do you l-like it Jungkook

Jungkook:Like it no baby I don't

Yeri:*looks down sad*O-Oh I can m-*cut off by his next words*

Jungkook:Because baby I love it

Yeri:You do Jungkook

Jungkook:Yes I love it just like I love you my love

Yeri:*blushes a little bit*I love you more my handsome boyfriend

Jungkook:Thank you for this special gift no words can explain how grateful I am you came into my life you are my energy to keep going when I feel like giving up throughout the day when you work gets to hard I think about the best part of my days and that's when I get to come home to my love my spark in life my lifeline*sighs*I don't know m-*I couldn't find the words to finish with so that's why I knew she cut me off with a kiss*

Yeri:*wraps her arms around his neck*

Jungkook:*wraps his arms around her waist*

Yeri:*I felt his love and passion through the kiss nothing he wanted to say could ever come out right with words, so his love language was better in a kiss that way I knew how he felt how he cared about me and this was his better way of teaching me how to love and giving me the love and care he thinks I deserve from him and I love him for that*

Jungkook:*I knew she could feel how much I loved her and that's what I wanted and I was really no good with words I struggled all the time with how I felt and what to say to her nothing every changed my emotions and feelings towards her my love just grew stronger and stronger by the day*

Yeri*taps his chest light*

Jungkook:*breaks the kiss*Sorry are you okay

Yeri:*breathing heavily*Y-You have a great l-lung compacity

Jungkook:Thank you baby you seem tired or are you wanting more*smirks*

Yeri:Yahhh*hits his chest lightly*pervert bunnyboy

Jungkook:Only for you my baby

Yeri:*blushes and bites her lip lightly*

Jungkook:I thought you were bold and here I made you blush looks like I will always win

Yeri:I am I just haven't had anyone treat me the way you do with love care gentleness and showing me what love really is I would have never known if I wouldn't have found you I am glad we met I really am grateful we met thank you for being in my life thank you so much Jeon Jungkook for loving me like you do

Jungkook:Always my love

Yeri:*hugs him tightly*

Jungkook:*hugs back same energy*