Part 5

*Jungkook and Yeri made it back to their house after the wedding neither of them could've expected how the rest of the night went but I being a very nice author will tell you how it's gonna go*

Jungkook:*I was taking a shower and the first thing I do it think about Yeri on top of me*What the hell is wrong with my brain but I got to admit that was really hot

Yeri:Hubby are you coming to bed?

Jungkook:Yeah in a minute baby almost done*finishes up showering and wraps a towel around his waist and starts drying his hair and goes to the room*Yeri baby what should I wear?

Yeri*looks at him*How about nothing?*realizes what she said*I-I mean ummm.

Jungkook:*In that moment I don't know came over me but I pulled her close and threw the towel I was drying my hair with I also felt my towel drop I felt my member getting hard and I looked down and saw multiple veins popping out and I smirked*

Yeri:*I followed his gaze after seeing him smirk and I almost choked* J-Jungkook you're h-hard how?

Jungkook:I don't know but I know how it's getting solved.

Yeri:*looks at him*Will it hurt and what happens if I bleed?

Jungkook:Baby I'm not going to hurt you so telling from this over the top reaction it's your first time

Yeri:Yes what about you

Jungkook:2nd time actually but that doesn't make me a god at it

Yeri:You look like a Greek god

Jungkook:Aww baby you're too kind.

Yeri:*smiles at him and kisses him*

Jungkook:*kisses back*

Yeri:*I swear in that moment I wanted nothing more than for him to be inside me and I felt he wanted that part as well he got so hard that nothing but veins were popping out I broke the kiss and he attacked my neck making me moan*

Jungkook:*her silky sweet moans started to make me leak I just sucked her neck and my hands just roamed around her body everything felt so good to me I let my horny thoughts take over and I mean that I really did*

Yeri:*moans lightly*

Jungkook:*pulls her on top of him and looks at her*

Yeri:*strokes his d•ck slowly*You are very very hard how'd you get like this?

Jungkook:This exact thought came across my mind in the shower

Yeri:*goes in between his legs and looks at him*

Jungkook:Go ahead baby it's all yours

Yeri:*strokes his d•ck a little bit and sucks it*

Jungkook:*I never felt so fucking good before her mouth was so warm and she said it was her first time either she loved popsicles or she was lying about this cause she was way to damn good for it to be her first time this girl had me on cloud 9*

Yeri:*keeps sucking*

Jungkook:Just like that baby that's my girl*groans more*

Yeri:*stops and looks at him breathing hard*F-Fuck

Jungkook:You're mouth is so fucking warm

Yeri:*smiles at him*

Jungkook:*picks her up and places her on the bed and strokes his d•ck slowly*

Yeri:*bites her lip*If you're gonna fuck me please do it please I can't wait anymore

Jungkook:Nu uh babygirl I have to prepare you before I fuck you*takes the bottle of lube and puts some in his hand and fingers her*

Yeri:A-Ahh fuck

Jungkook:Fuck you're dripping wet baby

Yeri:*moans more*

Jungkook:That's my girl let me hear you

Yeri:*moans loudly*

Jungkook:*stops and goes in between her legs and starts licking her pussy*

Yeri: Oh my f-fucking god*Jungkook was taking me to a different world with his tongue and I loved it so much and I couldn't do anything but moan I tried to talk but it just came out as moans*

Jungkook:*continues*

Yeri:F-Fuck a-ahhh

Jungkook:*kisses her p•ssy and kisses her neck*

Yeri:*grabs the bedsheets tightly in pleasure*

Jungkook:*strokes his d•ck slowly and puts it inside her slowly*

Yeri:F-Fuck yess a-ahh

Jungkook:You're so wet baby

*That night was filled with moans and groans and lots of unholy noises*

TO
BE
CONTINUED