leo messi

"Mamaaa, im tired." Mateo says cuddling into my arms.

"Un poco mas okay?" I said as the game was about to start in 10 minutes.
I see my husband warming up in the field, laughing and having a good time with his teammates. I got so lucky. He's a great father, and an amazing football player.

Today was psg VS. alnassr, everyone was talking about how the two greatest footballers were going to have their last dance.
To be honest, I had a slight crush on Cristiano before I met leo..you can't blame me though! In all honesty, he might be cute but my husband is a thousand times better. Especially in football.
Leo sees me and blows a kiss to me and the kids.

"Papa va ganar! Right mama!" Thiago yells, making everyone next to us Stare.

"Si mi amor! Your dad is the best!" I said hyping my little boy up.

The whistle blows, meaning the game was starting.

-timeskip-

It is now the 60th minute and the game is tight. My leo scored a goal at least, and is proving the world his greatness compared to Ronaldo.

I see the substitutions and see that leo is getting off.

"Booooooo!" Yells the fans around us.
I agree, but I won't say anything since the media will always twist up my words. "Messis wife boos at him"
Yeah not a good headline, and not true at all, so I have to keep my composure even though I am very mad.

Leo runs over to us and points to us. I put a confused expression as I don't know what he means. He signals for us to come over to him by the bench.

"Ninos, vamos con papa!" I said, getting out of the seats, security helping us to the field.

I see leo sitting down by his teammates, and seeing extra seats at the bench.

"Hola amor!" Leo says happily

"Papa!" The boys say jumping on leo.

"Mijos!" He says hugging them tightly.

He tells them to calm down and sit down. He leaves a spot for me by him and extends his arms so I can hug him.

"I'm proud of you leo. So proud" I say hugging him and sitting on his lap like a child sitting on Santa (WIERD COMPARISON BUT THATS HOW YALL SITTING 😭😭).

He grabs my face and kisses me. The whole team on the bench cheers for leo causing me to get flustered.

He pulls away from me and gives a thumbs up to his teammates.

I turned to the game to notice the camera pointed at us...well that for sure is going to be on the TV.

Leo also notices and waves, the kids making faces at the camera man.

The camera moves away from us to the field recording the game once again.

"Te amo." Leo says in my ear.

I giggle and kiss his cheek.
"Not as much as me my love."

______________________________

Ngl but why is messi kinda....