💎 {Can you blame the fortune} 💎

[This story is based on maximum pov's, i.e point of view. Third person or No one pov means that the character is not saying that thing, its going, i.e long thing short, I am saying it. Basically this story is going to be a lot from Edd's or Tom's Point of view.]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[No one's pov]

"I love him!' "It's because of this stupid love that has gotten me still after the breakup!" "And one thing I want to conclude is- I love you all...Thank you for sacrificing with me."

And one thing I will say... I WILL COME BACK! COME BACK WITH THEM! THIS IS JUST NOT AN IDEAL THREAT! GOD WILL SURELY SUPPORT THE GOOD AND NOT THE EVIL!"

"ENOUGH OF YOUR SH*TS!"

The gunshot could be heard and the four friends were shotted one by... one...

======================================================

                                                                              Back to Present Time 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YEAR: 2023 I DAY: SUNDAY I DATE: 12.1.23

[Edd's Point of view at present]

"Why am I even here?" I questioned to myself. Oh god, why do I stay so lost these days? Maybe because of these flashbacks...Wait...FLASHBACKS FROM WHAT?

The 4 friends lived very away from each other, orrr..... that's what they thought. They didn't even know eachother, strange isn't it? But yeah! Edd, Matt,Tom in England while Tord in Norway. Now to the houses and all, Edd owns a house which his parents gave him after completing his high school and blablabla. Matt and Tom have apartments while Tord lives with his foster parents, Paul and Patryk (Is, the spelling c0rrect?).

Again continue EDD'S POV!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly he gets a flashback.

.Flashback.

Why are we here Eddd! Because! The green clad grins. THE SALE ON BACON! THE MEGA SAAALE! YOU HEAR THAT! SAALE! Ugh! This sale is 3 days more! We can come TOMorrow. No way! Why put off till TOMorrow what today can do as well? You and your quotes Edd! (The words written in bold indicate you to whom Edd's talking)

.End of flashback.

 Bacon! OH! Now I remember! But what was the flashback about? Who was that boy? Was it real? NAH! The green clad laughs to himself and then start to walk off but what a lucky fortune he bumps into someone! How greeeaaat!

[Third person's Point of view]

Edd bumped into someone, but that person seemed quite gentle and genuine, he didn't just scold him or got angry. That person was none other than Matt. Ginger boy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Very short isn't it, sorry !!}

Total words = 398