💎 {Meet up went nice?} 💎

{I trust in putting pictures above so you all can relate to the title and the chapter, again it's not mine, INTERNET SURFING!}

{Tord's Point of view}

GODDAMMIT! IS THIS HOW THE BRITISHERS WELCOME THE FOREIGNERS! I was too much pissed off, till that boy stopped. He looked a bit behind and then got off me. I heard him say 'SORRY' "Okay I will not mind you but just RANDOMLY? WHY! AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO CHOOSE SOMEONE ELSE." 'I chose the nearest boy". "COME ONN!"

"You do not seem from here, your accent... and-'

"IT'S BECAUSE I AM FROM NOOORWAY!'

"Ooh!"

"Come on darling tell me why you kissed me?"

"Just...one woman went after me saying that I WILL NEVER HAVE MY LIFE PARTNER."

"You could have just ignored."

"NO LISTEN! - First, I saw her daughter hanging out with a boy. They seemed to be like 8-10 years old. Then I heard the boy say that he currently likes someone-"

"Okay I am not interested-"

"NO WAIT LISTEN!"

"You first didn't give me your name, nor you earned mine, and then you are just telling me about someone's life interest!'

Both boys started walking and talking.

"Well, that girl just stood up and pushed that boy. Then started calling her mom to tell her that she has been infected. Like what! If a boy likes another boy, then it means he's cursed? I spoke up this same thing and then the woman told me that. She cursed me for being gay. I lied that I already have someone that I love, so some other girls started following me. As a chance I ran, they ran, and I randomly kissed you.

"Good story you make boy; you first told me your sexuality instead of your name first' I said and smirked.

"COME ONN Disciplinarian! My name's Thomas but I prefer TOM! And you?

"I am Tord, and I am sad to meet you."

"YOU ASSH*LE!"

"Catch me if you can honey~"

With that Tord began to run and Tom started to chase him.

{No one's pov}

Some days flew like seconds. The more Edd and Matt got to know each other, so Tord and Tom. Tord asked if he could stay with Tom because he didn't have a house. Tom denied but Tord told him, he would pay the rent and whatever. Tom said that his apartment is only going to stay for a few days because he's going to sold this and buy something new. Edd invited Matt to his house, cause he felt lonely being in this house with 4 rooms and whatever. Matt sold his apartment and started to live with Edd. (Need friends please donate TvT) Tom let Tord stay in his house. Because of the condition they made. Tord was pretty rich. NO HE WAS VERY RICH! (Spoiled kid eh?)

Everything was going fine. Until they met.

It happened quite very peculiarly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total words= 465