The Armed Detective Agency

I was in front of a building. The building looks so beautiful. I went inside. I went up the stairs. I stopped at the place that said Armed Detective Agency on its door before I entered. Until now, I was able to come here without anyone noticing. I slowly opened the door and checked inside. Atsushi was walking in circles in a certain small area while holding a piece of paper in his hand. There was a girl with Atsushi. That girl was wearing traditional Japanese clothes and was shorter than Atsushi. I think that girl was Kyoka, I had never seen her face-to-face, but I heard Chuuya and Akutagawa talking about her. Kyoka was the second person to leave the mafia and survived. Kyoka took a long look at me when she noticed me. I got into the role right away. I smiled and went inside. Atsushi looked at me.

"Oh, we met again. I need to talk to someone because I learned something. What I learned was about Port Mafia. I panicked at first. The most logical thing that came to my mind was to come here."

That was not a big lie, right? I felt bad because I never like to lie, but these lies will help me to help Chuuya. I need to act like I didn't know these two and talk with Dazai privately. Atsushi looked nervous.

"P-port Mafia? I will bring someone." Atsushi said.

Atsushi ran inside. Kyoka looked at me with a facial expression that showed she was suspicious of me. I smile at her. And looked away because her face made me anxious. I heard footsteps and I looked that way. "Why is there no one else in the office but me? When it happens, I have to work. Luckily she's a lady so maybe I can commit suicide with her." said a familiar voice. Of course, he is Dazai. Who else could it be? When I saw Dazai, I felt relaxed because I needed to understand what happened to Chuuya and I can only speak with Dazai about that. When Dazai saw me he was a little bit surprised but just for a few seconds. "Atsushi, you can continue to work on your case. I will talk with her about her information." Dazai said. Atsushi nodded and went back to work with Kyoka. Dazai looked at me and said, "Do you want to talk in the cafe?". I nodded and we went to the cafe which was under the agency.

"Well, What brings a port mafia member here?"

"First I am not here with my Starfish identity. I am here with my Ido Miyumi identity. Back to the topic, you are Chuuya's ex-partner, right? So you know him very well."

"You know him very well too."

"Yeah, but you have more information than me. So do you have a hint about what's happening to Chuuya?"

"So something happened to Chuuyad but you are not sure about it and you want help with it, right?"

"I hate to say it but yes, I need help."

"I will help you in one condition."

"What condition?"

"You'll come with me to the Luptin with your Miyumi identity tomorrow."

"Is your condition to go on a date with me?"

"If you want, we can count it as a date, of course."

"Whatever. I will come. So can we talk about what happened to Chuuya?"

"Not here. Somebody can hear us. Do you want to go to my place?"

"First you're trying to get away from work and second good things didn't happen the last time I went to your place"

"You know last time you came to my place I didn't have a normal place and the bad thing was Chuuya crushed my place."

"You forced him to do this, and as a result, you stayed with Chuuya for 2 weeks."

"Staying with him was like hell. I was hoping to stay with you instead."

"Yes, I can understand that."