Lupin

I was walking in the middle of the night. The weather was cold. I was going to a place that reminded me of old memories. I've been there when I feel hopeless since Dazai left the Mafia. Normally Chuuya comes with me when I go to the place. Was Chuuya actually coming to remember Dazai or for the wine? Probably both but if I asked him, he would say because of wine. When I suggested going today, he said he was busy. Of course, he had a lot of work, after all, he was a mafia executive. I wonder why I still don't have a rank.

    I was so immersed in my thoughts that I did not see the boy who came out of the alley with quick steps. I was shaken when the boy bumped into me, but I didn't fall. I looked at the boy who had fallen to the ground. He had a strange cut of grey hair which suits him. Typically, people's eyes caught my attention but his kid's hair caught my attention. After examining the boy, I understand he is the tiger boy the mafia is looking for.

    "S-Sorry!" he said in a hasty voice. What should I do? Should I catch him? No, I will not do that. The Mafia wants him because of money. "Are you ok?" I said. His anxiety had somewhat lessened, but I could tell he was still worried. "I am ok. What about you?" He said. "I am ok. You looked worried. Do you lose something?" He looked at me with a confused face. "I can't find someone. He is suicidal that's why I am worried." he said. "Can you tell me how he looks a little bit? Maybe I saw him somewhere." I said. "He is a thin and tall person with brown hair, brown eyes and not much muscle." he said. Of course, the friend was Dazai. How I couldn't think that? "Sorry I didn't see him." I said. He looked upset. "Oh ok. I need to find him because I have a mission with him. Have a nice day." He said and left. I watched the boy go for a few seconds. Then start to walk again.

    I finally got to that place. I looked at the sign that said Lupin. I took a deep breath and went inside. I sat on one of the stools. I took a sip of my glass of wine. I wonder what Dazai's plan was, I know that he didn't seriously want to commit suicide, at least for the moment. I was tired. I shouldn't think that. My eyes were closing. It was a tough day. I couldn't handle my tiredness. I let myself sleep.

When I woke up. There was a familiar jacket on me . "Chuuya?" I said. Why was Chuuya's jacket on me? "You need to be careful lazy being. You are part of the Port Mafia. Lots of people want to kill you." Chuuya said.

"I am not popular like you, chibi."

"STOP CALLING ME CHIBI"

"Sometimes the truth hurts people. Don't worry you are not the only one."

Chuuya got angry and hit me, making me fly to the wall. "That's hurt" I said.

"Wow really?" he said in a sarcastic tone.

"Now you have to carry me because I'm already tired, I can't walk right now."

"Really?"

"Well yeah."

"Tch. Fine" He lifted me up with his ability.

"I thought you would carry me with your strong arms, but I guess you are not so strong that you carry me with your ability." said with a sarcastic tone.

"Shut up you lazy being. I am strong". He was an angry face.

"Then use your arms not your ability Chuuya." as I said, he pinned me to the ground with his ability and lifted it again with his ability.

"Do you want to die?" He said while looking at me with a scary face.

"Ok. I am sorry." I said. He left the bar with me.

"By the way why you came here?"

"Boss calling you that's why I came here to find you."

He said while walking to his motorcycle.