IMPERSONIFICATION -1

Dr.Web folds his hand to his chest, and looks at vegas with his deep eyes.

How many times he looks at the face, there is no single difference he sees on their faces. Like both are made out of same mold.

When vegas was brought inside the hospital with a gunshot wound. I thought it was you, web laugh little.

Venice stares at dr.web in annoyed. How long he has been in a coma, he asks while looking at his Doppelganger.

Two weeks mr.v, dr.web said looking at Venice.

Maybe he is related to you, or long lost brother dr.web said looking at Venice.

Not a chance, i was born and brought up in Europe. Venice said looking at vegas.

He is a jackpot i can easily get inside gangster korn house. Venice said .

Web nodded his head and looked at the man in coma. I heard mr.vegas was a ruthless gangster from the gossip of a bodyguard. He has a boyfriend named Pete and macus his brother. His dad mr.gun died in the gang war.

From his psychiatric assessment of dr.top there is a high chance he is affected by Dissociative identity disorder.

You mean multiple personality disorders, Venice asks with big eyes and smirks.

Dr.Web nodded his head.

It will be easy to swap and hide his identity. Venice thought.

!!
!!
!!
!!
!!
Venice looks at the person in front of him. He doesn't even know whether to smile or not. He looks at the boy in confusion. He is here to act as vegas, who is affected with multiple personality disorder

Did you remember anything Pete asked looking at vegas,

Venice nodded no, he sent vegas to his hospital in europ more like a prison to vegas. Keep him under his custody until he finishes his mission. Find his blueprint.

Venice looks at the bright spacious bedroom. Is this our house He asks to look at pete with little confusion. As far as the information he has, mr.vegas house is an old traditional villa . But this looks like a luxury apartment in the middle of the city.

As per doctor said this personallity is new to vegas, Pete smiles weakly,

No vegas this is your uncle korn house, for the time being he asked us to stay here as you lost your memory. Until you are completely healed.

Looks like uncle korn is a very good person, venice said with a smile.

Pete smile weekly
More like a prisoner, until you sign and give them your inheritance pete thought. What they can do. The second family crumbles down after the death of mr.gun.

They ask vegas to sign the paper for bank work, the sign went wrong because he signed it as v with scribble.

Are you ok, Venice asks looking at pete with a smile.

What's your name Pete asks look at vegas.

Mr.V you can call me V, he said with a smile.

Pete nodded his head,

Let's go for a walk, Venice said looking at pete, i started feeling congested staying inside the room for a long time

Ok, Pete nodded his head looking at vegas. But we can't leave the house.

More like a prisoner, venice thought and smirk. That's what he wants.

!!
!!
!!
!!
!!
Venice drags macus with him, he doesn't want to roam alone with pete.