TWIN BROTHER -2

In the hospital

The old man lightly touch vegas hair, how did i miss this boy, i should have stolen this one too, he thought.

How is he, the old man asked looking at vegas on the bed..

He has been poisoned we gave an antidote to prevent the poison from working, soon it reversed its effects.

And his vital organs are good. So he will recover very soon. The doctor said looking at the chairman.

So he is venice twin brother, the doctor ask, look at the chairman with a suspicious tone.
Just curious, it is not one of your clone products right,  the old doctor asks in a low tone.

The chairman angrily stared at the old doctor.

He silently sits beside vegas, think about her daughter rin, at the edge of his 40 he started the rifle manufacturing company. Running back of business he lost his only daughter to thug, he is not ready to accept the thug as his son in law or she is not ready to come back home even after knowing what her husband is capable of, so he stole the child to give a good life to her grandson. Paid an excessive amount of money to the doctor. If he knew she gave birth to a twin he would have taken that boy too.  That criminal house is not a good place to raise a child.

He is chairman of Venice firearms manufacturer of high-end rifles both for the hunting, sport and tactical market. They hold the biggest market in the world.

Recently one of his product blue prints, especially made for the military has been stolen from his company safe locker. So has to send his grandson and his team to recover as soon as possible.

!!
!!
!!
!!
Venice looked at his mother's photo in his locket. Pete gave the locket when they left the hospital.

At that point he realized his grandfather lied to him. Told him that his mother and father died in the accident after he was born.

Vegas is his twin brother. He came here only for the blue print that was stolen from his company. He knows how dangerous that weapon is, if it got into the hand of a terrorist. He knows that it's still inside the safe box , sold it to gangster korn a month ago by one of the notorious international thieves.

When they caught the thief he said he sold it to mr.korn a king of gangsters in bk. Venice killed the thief and came to bk city to recover his safe box.

Mr.korn was busy dealing with brother problems.  Before he sells the blueprint to some terrorist group he needs to recover the safe box.

!!
!!
!!
Korn slightly rubs his head and looks at the safe box stolen from the Venice firearms manufacturer company on his table.

After the box came to his hand his bad luck started,  first he lost skin trade now his drug business went deep down to hell.

How does this happen he asks to look at the person who runs the drug business on behalf of him.

That man shook in fear, boss. Someone hacked my computer and found the hidden drugs container and shipment details, and my warehouse, exposed it to the police. The police arrested my dealers and workers, i am the only one left behind, i am a scared boss please save me and send me to a safe house. He pleaded

Ya sure, korn and signal his bodyguard to kill him. You destroyed my business what's the use of keeping you alive,  he grunt in anger.

He lost is two businesses in a row after the death of his brother. He can't blame vegas as he was in coma when he lost his skin trade company now the drug business. He understood that someone with more tactics, destroyed his business.