3.) Gulity Pleasures

The door slammed open as their tangled and drunken bodies came slipping in. Their mouths on each other as clothes were quickly being shed and thrown to some unknown places. He picked her up as her strong legs wrapped themselves around his waist, his lips quickly going to her neck. She tilted her head back on the wall they suddenly were on. She moan at the feel of his lips as her hands quickly went to his hair.

He grinned against her neck as he heard her moan. He quickly separated them from the wall and threw her on the bed earning a surprise squeal from her. She leaned up on her elbows and gave the man a sensual smirk as she ran her eyes all over his body. He chuckled and slowly unbuttoned his pants and slid down the zipper.

He then walked over to her bed and crawled over her. Their eyes darkened with lust as their lips quickly reattached. Her hands rubbed his bare stomach before going inside his lower garments. He mashed their bodies together and slowly grinded into her warming heat.

-(The next morning)-

Naruto slowly cracked opened his eyes as he was getting hit by the sun's annoying rays. He slowly gazed around the room before hearing a soft moan on top of him. He looked down to see a mass of black hair on his chest and a familiar warm feeling down in his lower area. He would've rubbed his eyes if both weren't being preoccupied.

One arm was trapped underneath the women while the other was holding the bottle of the strange alcohol from the night before.

And that's when it hit him.

He, Naruto Uzumaki, the Champion of the Shi no Gēmu, had slept/fucked one of Konoha's and probably Hi no Kuni's most beautiful and unfuckable women. A shit eating grin came to his face as he relaxed back into the pillow. He shook the bottle and chuckled as he heard the sound of liquid in the bottle. He took a careful swig as Kurenai started to stir.

She seemed to paused before slowly look up to see a grinning Naruto. "Slept well?" He said with a grin. She glared harshly at the blonde earning an eyebrow raise in confusion. "What? Something on my face?"

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't place you in genjutsu where I'm cutting off you dick?" She threatened with a low growl. The blonde shrugged as he took a sip from the bottle.

"Well I could give you a couple. One is that genjustus, unless they're like super strong mostly from a demon and a powerful nin, won't and will not affect me. I don't know how, they just won't. Two is that you shouldn't act stupid. You know exactly what happened last night. We both do, we were not shit-faced drunk like how I planned to be. And finally three," He gave a thrust of his hips and the strong-front Kurenai had quickly dissolved as she moaned from the action.

"You fell asleep with me still in you after we fucked for a couple of hours." He finished with a grin as Kurenai looked away from the blonde in shame. Naruto did an eyeroll as he removed himself from Kurenai. "Oh come on, was I really that bad?" He said with a slight whine.

The crimson eyed kunoichi blushed as she looked back at the now frowning blonde. "N-No i-it's just that…" She started and Naruto raised an eyebrow as he stood up from the bed showing the world his naked glory. Kurenai got a good look at the blonde's ass and her blush increased.

Naruto stretched and turned back around to the equally naked kunoichi who's eyes moved down. "Just what? You're ashamed to sleep with me?" He stopped and tilted his head. "Was I your first time? Is there another man?"