Day 4

Today, surprisingly, I still woke up. I didn't think I'd survive, what a shame. Haha. Well, what's done is done.

All I can see now is a room so white, and a curtain beside me. There's another bed beside it, near the windows. That means I can't see outside. I can't walk towards there also. I can't move my injured foot. But, that doesn't matter. Right now, what I want to do is get out of this bed and be at the competition. However, that might be impossible.

My parents visited me today. They brought me bad news. They said the doctor told them I don't have much time left. My injury when I fell from training isn't just my foot. My head is also affected. So they said I might die from complications. The doctor also said that if ever I recover I can't go back to skateboarding.

My family begged the doctor to save me still. Even if that means I can't skate anymore. They just me to live. But, I don't really care anymore. Because I am already dead. To not be able to do the things I love the most, the only thing I know how to do. I am already dead. So, dying physically because of the current situation of my body is nothing other than living my normal life. So I'm fine with it.

I'm fine with it.