Chapter 4

Hello my fellow readers and writers!

Sorry if I haven't been able to write any other stories after Christmas and New Year happened.

I had a cold, and let me tell you.... Colds can be a real pain in the butt!

But I'm feeling all better now! 😁

And I'm ready to write stories!

Don't forget to read my other stories like The Legend of Spyro and the Orange Warrior, Halloween: The Murder, Zombie Outbreak, and my more recent story that I published on Christmas Eve of 2022.... Santa Claus: A Christmas Story.

Anyways onto the story!(A/N for authors note)
—————————————
(A/N you can listen to the music if you want to)

A helicopter flies over a vast ocean towards its destination.

Inside of the helicopter Alan Grant, now wearing khaki pants and a denim blue button up shirt, was observing the raptor claw in his hand. Ellie Sattler sat beside him, she no longer has her hat and now wears a pink button-up shirt instead.

Across from Sattler and Grant was Gennaro, who was now wearing shorts and beating a board look, and Ian Malcolm, who was wearing a black opened up leather jacket with black pants, and sunglasses over his eyes.

"So you too...um...dig up-dig up dinosaurs?" Ian asked, pointing over to them as he chewed on a piece of gum.

" Heh... Well..." Ellie chuckled a bit as she trailed off.

"We try to." Grant simply replied to Ian.

"Heheheha." Ian chuckled before starting to sound like he was mimicking a dinosaur." Rawrh... Hehehe!... Rawrhahaha!"

"You'll have to get used to Dr. Malcolm." Gennaro told Ellie and Alan, now without his hat on." He suffers from a deplorable excess of personality... especially for a mathematician."

"Chaoticion... Chaoticion, actually." Ian corrected as he put another piece of gum in his mouth." John doesn't subscribe to chaos, particularly what I had to say about his little science project."

"Codswallop Ian." Hammond said as he shook his head." You've never been able to sufficiently explain your concerns—."

"Oh ho John, John...because of the behavioral system in phase space?" Ian retorted with a chuckle." A load, if I may say so... of fashionable number crunching—." Hammond try to say before Ian grabbed his knee, surprising him as he slapped it away." Don't, don't!... I do wish you wouldn't do that."

"Dr. Sattler, Dr. Grant... You've heard-you've heard of Chaos Theory?" In the questioned Sattler and Grant.

"No." Ellie replied while Hammond gave a scoffing chuckle at Ian.

"No? Non-linear equations?" Ian asked. Alan and Ellie looked at each other before Alan looked away with Ellie shrugging to Ian.

"Strange attractors?" Ian then asked, in which Ellie shook her head again." Dr. Sattler, I refuse to believe that you...aren't familiar with the concept of attraction."

John Hammond looked over to see Ellie looking down while smiling, then glancing over to Grant.

"Hmph!... I bring scientists... You bring a rockstar." Hammond told Gennaro.