Chapter 1

ISLA NUBLAR
120 Miles West of Costa Rica
Year 1993

It was midnight and in the thickest jungle of isla nublar tree's were shaking, showing signs of movement within.

A man in an orange hard hat was staring at the shaking tree's with a look of astonishment. As the tree's were still shaking as other men with orange hard hats had similar looks stared at the tree's.

As something was about to come out of the tree's a man holding a shotgun and wearing a cowboy hat along with safari like clothing(A/N it looks like safari clothing to me) this man is Robert Muldoon and he was staring at the tree's with a serious exppresion.

Eventually a forklift came from within the jungle carrying what appeared to be a small shipping container with ventilation holes.

"Everybody, head's up...head's up...keep clear!" A man yells.

"Keep it clear!" Man yells again.

"Okay down!" Man said.

"Andale si vamonos!" Another man said in Spanish.

"Keep it going, come on!" Another man said.

The forklift was slowly lowering the container on to a loading dock next to some sort of holding pen before quickly backing off.

As the men with orange hard hats moved near the container something inside it was growling as it was looking at the men and at Robert Muldoon.

"Okay pushing team move in there"Robert Muldoon ordered.

And the pushing team move to the container to push it.

"I want tasers on full charge"Robert Muldoon also ordered.

Whatever was inside the container screeched and scared the men.

"Steady!"Robert called out calmly, "Go on. Step back in."

More workers went to help their co-workers.

"And push" Robert ordered.

The workers started moving the container until the end facing the holding pen was flush with the pen.

"Locked. Loading team step away."Robert ordered them.

The workers stepped away from the container quickly, while another just climbed at the top while whatever was in the container was snarling at him.

"Jophery, raise the gate." Robert ordered Jophery.

Jophery was now raising the gate to the pen, but just as he was just about to open it all the way the creature in the container shrieked and rammed the back of the container. Jophery lost balance and fell to the side of the container. As the creature inside the container it grabbed him by the legs and tried to drag him in, but he caught the side of the container, screaming in pain.

"Block the opening!" Robert yelled as he tossed away his shotgun as he moved to help Jophery."Don't let her get out!"Robert yelled to the workers who were armed as they started to use their tasers on the creature in the container. Jophery tried to grab one of the ladder rungs on the side, but was pulled back as his body was lifted off the ground, causing Robert to stumble. He rose to his feet and tried to wrap his arms around the man's chest. The creature inside started to shriek in pain from the many weapons firing at it.

"Work her back!" Robert yelled with a growl, struggling to save Jophery's life. He could feel Jophery slipping from his grip. For a second he made eye contact with the creature known as a velociraptor, staring right at its snake like eye." Shoot her!" He ordered. He was only holding Jophery's arm now." Shoot her!" He cried out again. Gunshots rang out, but it was too late. Jophery slipped through his arm and he was lost.