29. | Creating a Monster |

They got in the car. "Where are we going?" Matthew asked. "To get some food." Jin said. "You stopped by my studio on Friday, right? I was out cold..." Matthew said. "Yeah, I couldn't really do anything since you were completely knocked out." Jin said. "Why do you have blood on your knuckles?" Jin asked. "Nothing." Matthew said. "It definitely isn't nothing." Jin said. "I've beaten up an bully of mine." Matthew said. "Wow. I didn't know you were that badass." Jin said. "How are you feeling?" Jin asked. "I just feel a bit funny." Matthew said. "I was dizzy and burning up, and all I could think about was you... I kept randomly getting hard. I didn't know what to do." Matthew said. "No, punk. I wasn't asking about your boner. Anyway, sounds like your cold is gone from how chatty you are." Jin said. "Was your first time like this aswell? Did you feel frustrated and like all you could think about was the other person?" Matthew asked. "I don't even remember who my first time was. I think I went and hooked up with another guy right after." Jin said. "That's a bit unfair." Matthew said. "Hehe... maybe you're shocked that having sex was that good." Jin said while smirking at Matthew. Matthew was blushing. "Anyway, I think you're the reason my body is acting this way." Matthew said while blushing more. "That's why I'm here to repent for my sins. I won't let you sleep today, no matter how sick you are." Jin said.

(Picture by Jaxx

(Picture by Jaxx.)

"Why are we here?" Matthew asked. "Didn't you say we were going out to eat?" Matthew said. "And how will people look at us if you're dressed like that?" Jin asked. "Do I look that bad..?" Matthew muffled.

"It's been a long time, Director Jin

"It's been a long time, Director Jin. How can I help you today?" The worker asked. "I need something that fits this giant. Could you pick out a casual suit, and some outfits suitable for a student?" Jin said. "With his great build, I'm sure anything would look amazing on him. How about this?" The worker asked while holding a suit. "Looks great." Jin said. "It's too expensive. I can't possibly-" Matthew's sentence was cut off by Jin. "Hey. If you're gonna mention debt or whatever, I'm gonna stop you right now. 'Cause I don't plan on catering to your stubbornness. I don't know how deep your distrust for people goes, but not everyone will demand something in return for a gift." Jin said. "Just play dress up, and enjoy your time with me." Jin said while smirking tapping his fingers at Matthew's jawline. "The fitting rooms are this way, sir." The worker said. "I buy him medicine and clothes, and he's still whining... who knew that getting someone to fuck would be so troublesome. Then again, I don't really want to just pounce on someone that's sick... I'll treat him to some expensive food and take him to a hotel. That's enough. Right?" Jin muffled. "Huh? I can do it myself. Please don't touch me." Matthew said into the fitting room. "Just hold on a bit more, we're almost done." The worker said. "...? What on earth is going on in there..?!" Jin muffled. "All done~ you can make your way outside!" The worker said. "He looks better than I expected... I mean, his proportions, body, and face were already perfect, but...

"Are you happy now?" Matthew said

"Are you happy now?" Matthew said. "You look great in it." Jin said while trying to hide his blush. "I'll take it all." Jin said while holding a black card. They got to the restaurant.

"It'd be chaos if you drank any alcohol

"It'd be chaos if you drank any alcohol." Jin said while laughing. "Please enjoy your meal." Jin said. "Pssst!" some other girls at the other table. "People keep looking over at our table." Matthew said quietly. "And why do you think that is?" Jin asked. "Probably because you stand out, Jin..." Matthew said. "Ever thought that they might be looking at you?" Jin said. "Without your glasses, hat, and flannel, you have nowhere to hide." Jin said. "Hmm.. I guess your right." Matthew said making Jin laugh. "But if this is what makes you happy, then that's enough for me." Matthew said. "Mhm, I am happy, so let's eat now. It'll be troublesome if you're still feeling sick later." Jin said. "It'll be a long night" Jin said making Matthew blushed uncontrollably. "Do orphanages teach dining etiquette these days too?" Jin asked. "No, I learned it from my parents when they were still alive." Matthew said. "I can take care of things myself. Besides, that money doesn't really feel like it's mine." Matthew said. "I don't think that person would've wanted you to do all the dumb things you've been doing." Jin said. "Yeah, I understand. Whatever you say." Matthew said. "That's the real reason you came all the way to my school to find me?" Matthew asked. "Do I need a reason for wanting to have sex with you?" Jin asked. "I'm just curious because I didn't know how I should label our relationship." Matthew said. "You said having sex was an exchange for being my model. But I've never done this with any other model." Matthew said. "I don't know if we really need to defund it. I guess the closest thing would be fuck buddies." Matthew said. "Why, do you not like doing it with me?" Jin asked. "So if I refused, you'd find someone else?" Matthew said. "This punk is quite the handful." Jin muffled "is that what you want?" Jin asked. "...no, I'd hate that." Matthew said. "Though, it's also immature of me to want to dominate him when he's making a face like that. Just watching him react to my every word and action is enough to fill me up. I don't even have to eat." Jin thought while rubbing his foot near Matthew's clothed dick. Matthew blushed while looking away. "I plan on playing with you for a long time." Jin said before starting to rub his foot on Matthew's clothed dick. "I love the effect you have on me." Jin said.
When Jin put his foot away he did the same to him. "And how long exactly is 'a long time'? I have no plans on letting you go before my sculpture is complete." Matthew said. Matthew stood up from his chair. "Full already?" Jin asked. "No. We both know you didn't bring me here for dinner." Matthew said. Matthew goes over to Jin. "Let's go somewhere we can be alone. I'll do everything you want, Jin. Sex, or whatever it is." Matthew whispered. "It looks like... I've created a monster." Jin said.

To be continued...

Thanks for reading! :)