38. | This Is All My Fault |

Jin woke up with a painful headache. "Morning." Matthew said. Jin kissed Matthew. They kissed for a bit before getting out of bed. "I have some business to take care of." Matthew said while putting his clothes on. "At school? Let's eat before you leave. I'll take you." Jin said. "Do you enjoy school? Anyone pick on you?" Jin asked. "Well, there's someone in my class who likes starting fights with me" Matthew answered. "For what though?" Jin asked. "Just annoying stuff. He kept teasing me for being a poor orphan, so I beat him up." Matthew said. "Poor orphan?! Does that bastard even know how many part-time jobs you have? And he called you poor?! You've got a trust fund- you just refuse use money you haven't earned yourself! Fucking hell... what the fuck does that shit even know? And you beat him up?! Whatever it doesn't matter." Jin shouted. "You speak like you know all about me... it's not necessary." Matthew said making Jin roll his eyes. "He's definitely pissed now." Matthew muffled. Meanwhile with Dennis and Brandon. "Sir... sir!" Dennis shouted behind Brandon. "We're losing another opportunity to destroy Shinhai. For someone with so much dirt on Director Jin, aren't you being a bit too indecisive? If we just barge in that room and ambush them, we-" Dennis said but got cut off by Brandon. "Enough of your nagging. People might think you're my wife. Your tactics are messy. Jin will probably hate you for barging in while they're having sex" Brandon said. "Why would him hating me matter...?" Dennis words stopped when he saw Jin running Matthew. Meanwhile with Jin and Matthew.  "All right, I'll be off then." Matthew said. "Take this." Jin said while handing Matthew a phone. "What for?" Matthew asked. "So you can call me... ...after you let off some steam... if you still want to." Jin said. "Jin..." Matthew said. "Do you mind giving me a kiss?" Matthew asked. Jin went in-front of him. "If that's all it is, I'll kiss you as much as you want." Jin said before kissing him passionately. They kissed for a bit before pulling away. "Look... you shouldn't be so nice to me. It'll only go to my head" Matthew said before walking away. "Is he in a bad mood?" Jin muffled. " Denny, Let's try out your plan." Brandon said. "I'll leave that kid to you." Brandon said. "Yes, sir!" Dennis answered.

To be continued

To be continued...

Thanks for reading! :)