Hard night

Finally the sixth hour. it was done and it was finally lunch Felix finally found His friends and went to lunch with them and sat in a lunch table .Jisung and the group was still talking about tonight when they went to the bar/club because they heard that hyunjin and his group were going to be there. Felix didn't want go but there was no turning back because he knew that if he did he wouldn't have fun in college.

                                                                   ~Time skips~

The college time was over and they all got ready to go to the bar/club Felix changed and got ready. Hyunjin was looking at his phone in the car while waiting for Chan and them he sat back and relax. A few minutes past and Chan and them were finally in the car and they drove off. Felix and Jisung and them were already there and seeing people dance as Jisung was drinking and so was Jeongin and seungmin Felix was sitting still and the bartender ask if he could get anything for him he asked for vodka because he said to himself "why not try it." With a beautiful smile with a okay from the bartender and started to make a drink.Meanwhile Hyunjin and them finally got there and started drinking and dancing. Felix finally got his drink as he drink it he tasted a bitter drink that didn't not satisfy him but he drink it all anyways as he did he got dizzy and drink about 2 to 3 more he stood up and dance with the crowd with his friends hyunjin was dancing until he bump into Felix he drop his drink and caught Him at the right moment and saw it was the guy he saw today Felix looked at him confused and asked "who are you and do you wanna dance with me??" Hyunjin gladly accepted his offer then they dance. 

Hi I'm sorry I never did any of the characters in the background but I will do that soon because right now I already posted like two so yeah have a nice day/night 😊