Try hard

(Ok Nayeon isn't bad but she was the only person I could think of ok sorry) 

That day everyone didn't go to school because they all had headaches from last night especially Felix and Hyunjin. San obviously woke up first. He went upstairs and woke up Felix. As Felix got up Hyunjin held his hand and said "don't go 5 more minutes please" Hyunjin said softly "I have to clean ok I'll come back ok" "ok..." as Hyunjin fell back asleep San also woke up Nayeon then they started cleaning up. It had been over 1 hour and they got done with the dorm looked as fresh as new Felix went upstairs and slept next to Hyunjin which he cuddled up with him then Nayeon went upstairs and saw them sleeping together she turned her hand into a fist then left she felt anger tears down her face she walked outside to take a deep breath then she walked back in and fell asleep. It was 12:00 pm she saw that everyone was watching movies and she decided to sit next to Hyunjin then laid her head on Hyunjin's shoulder Felix saw and got mad then got up and just made some brownies as he was melting some chocolate to put in the brownies and cake and cutting and making dinner for them he cut his finger by accident he yelped in pain Hyunjin got up and rushed to Felix who was in pain he looked at his finger and being the drama lama he was he said "OMG FELIX IS YOU FINGER OKAY!!" Felix laugh and answer with a yes. Hyunjin helped Felix cook

Nayeon looked at them in rage because  Hyunjin is next to Felix and she was annoyed that he hasn't separated from Felix. Nayeon was about get up until Momo stopped her saying that there was a part in the movie that was the best point. She sat down in jealousy glaring at Felix. 

Felix and Hyunjin were finally done and told them to come eat they all surrounded the table they  all ate in laughers and socializing then Wooyoung had the best idea " Ya we should all sleep in the living room or in one room" "ok but let's do the master bedroom because it has a big tv in there and we can just take the bunk bed from the other room since the have rollers on them" Jisung said they all agreed and they made a fort combining the 3-4 bunk bed all together the master bed was really big it would fit a lot as they finished they all brought in popcorn and snacks and food they ate talked and had a pillow fight as it hit midnight half of them were asleep while the other half were up Hyunjin was the half that was up but Felix was the group that fell asleep. Hyunjin was playing with Felix hair. Felix was always tired so he fell asleep on Hyunjin lap Nayeon looked at Hyunjin wanting to kiss him but she held his hand Hyunjin looked at her confused she then leans in to try to kiss him but he back up. "What are you doing I don't like you I told you with the lie wink" Nayeon looked at him in disbelief and just lean back with that Hyunjin woke up Felix so he could sleep on the bunk bed with him Nayeon cried because the guy  she liked didn't have feelings for her he had feelings for a cute Beautiful guy. Felix heard her cry Hyunjin fell asleep already Felix got up slowly trying to not wake up Hyunjin "Nayeon what wrong???" "Felix I don't know if I can take this anymore I like Hyunjin but he doesn't and likes you I know I'm not pretty like you I'm just a ugly girl.." " Nayeon your beautiful just the way you are just because a person doesn't like that doesn't mean you're ugly your beautiful and Hyunjin like you as a friend but that doesn't mean he thinks you ugly but I can't blame you , you were in love and couldn't stop , that how I felt I thought I hated Hyunjin but I was in love I talked about him to much were I was thinking about 24/7 someone else's might like you and you don't know about it." Felix said Nayeon smiled seeing that Felix wasn't bad at all and she was only blinded by love. She hugged Felix finally embrace him knowing that Hyunjin will always love Felix and that there was nothing she could have done to change his mind Felix hugged her back. Finally the separate and went to sleep. (That night Nayeon had a different mind set to steal his trust)

The next morning 

Felix woke up so did San,Wooyoung,and Nayeon they all went downstairs and cooked breakfast then they grabbed pots and pans and woke up everyone. But the person who didn't was Hyunjin he just looked at them and told them to stop making loud as sounds 

I know not as long as the last chapter but I was watching a movie and I don't have time today but this is all I could do within the time I had. 😊