Chapter 1

Blood
......
All serenitys eyes could see is blood on the floor. Her father, the king had just finished beating the shit out of her and her mother.

"Go wash up whore, and you brat. Your not going out until those cuts are healed!" He walked out the door and her mother followed.

Serenity quickly walked out of the room, down a few halls to her own room.
When she opened the door she walked to her bathroom next to her bed and locked it behind her.

There was a large cut on her cheek and a smaller cut on her lip.
A bunch of cuts on her wrists and arms.
"These will scar, I just know it..."
Warm tears fell down her cheeks, mixing with the blood.

She was disappointed and disgusted with what stared back at her.

Long wavey hair, a feminine shape, ......a female chest.

She hated it, she wasn't what she looked like.
She wasn't a she at all
She wanted to be a he, a man..
Sombody who could do shit without being bashed for being to 'manly'
She was born wrong, she was wrong
And the only way to stop being wrong is if she ran away, changed herself and lived a knew life as sombody else...

So, she did just did just that.

"Goodbye, serenity...."

She got some scissors and took a deep breath before cutting her hair to chin length.

She kept doing this until it was so short she was happy. (It was about dustins hair length I guess)

She grabbed some new clothes and some bandages and random fabic

She started to wrap bandages around her chest and then put some thin fabric over it to make sure it looked secure enough.

She put on a simple outfit, the only 'male' outfit she really had.

"I've done it, serenitys dead now... only-... Steve.. yea only steve!"

Steve grabbed some things from around his room and walked to his balcony.

"Holy- alright, to far along to regret now!"

He jumped of the balcony and landed on his back.

"Fucking christ- you bitch!"
Steve got up in pain (from the fall and his chest) and walked to the woods near the docks.

There was only 1 ship there and they were camping just outside the woods.

There was a normal amount of people sitting on the floor while one guy stood up,
He had shoulder length black hair, dark brown eyes, a black shirt with 2 jackets on.

Steve new they were pirates just from the boat, Hellfire..

They were the worst pirates out there, they stole from this kingdom every month.
Not liked he cared, he was happy his father was miserable cause of this. But they did have to meet up with the king one every 5 mouths to make sure there makeshift 'alliance' was still in order.

He had never met them but always watched them walk to the castle from his room.

Steve walked around so he was farther away from the pirates, but if he walked out they could still see him and if they walked a bit to the right and looked into the woods they could see him.

It was getting dark and Steve was anxious as it was.

He sat down against a tree wich made a bit to much noise than his liking.

"Shut up-..." he was being as quiet as he could, he was tired from the beating which he hadn't even bothered to patch up the injurys, and his chest and back were still killing.