chapter 2

*a few hours later

"So you guys are saying that you are from tue future and got here by someone's ability" kirako said, not convinced. "Yep! And we can prove it too, for example uncle atsushi was raised in a orphanage, uncle Kunikida was a math teacher, uncle Junichiro and auntie Naomi are students right now, uncle kenji was raised in the country side, auntie kyoka is a former port mafia member, and mommy is a former port mafia executive." Rin listed "we can also say your abilities and what they do as well if you want more prove." Itsuki added. "No, no, we believe you. Although it's hard to take in, I guess you both have proven yourselves, we apologize for not believing you." Kunikida said. "It's okay, we understand." Rin said with a smile. "So, if you both are from the future what happens there?" Ranpo asked. "Well uncle atsushi and uncle akutagawa are both married and uncle atsushi gave birth to a baby boy. His really cute!" Rin said. "Wait, atsushi got together with akutagawa!?" Naomi said with a surprised look. "I'm not even shocked anymore considering that dazai married chuuya." Yosano said. "Haa, I knew chuuya loved me." Dazai said in a dramatic way. "But how can I be married with akutagawa?! I mean he literally hates my guts!!" Atsushi shouted. "Calm down atsushi and also I think you all are missing the bigger picture." Kunikida said. "What do you mean Mr.Kunikida?" Atsushi asked. "Well rin did say that you gave birth to a son but you are male, how could you give birth?" Kunikida answered. "Ya, I'm a doctor yet I have never seen a male a pregnant, it's not even physically possible." Yosano said. "She's right." Kyoka said. "Well that's easy to answer, because uncle atsushi's ability allows him to turn into a tiger inside him human body changed so now he has both male and female organs." Itsuki said with a blank expression on his face. "WHAT!!!" "Calm down atsushi" "but dazai-San!" "Calm down." Atsushi looked at her like she was crazy but did what she asked him to. "Sorry guys, I guess the new information just shocked me." "It's okay atsushi, I don't blame you." Kunikida said with a reassuring smile. "Sorry if we freaked you out uncle atsushi." "Ya, sorry." Atsushi then turned around and looked at the twin. He then opened his mouth and said, " it's okay, and I think it's partly my fault for reacting like that in front of you two, I'm sorry."  The twins then looked at each other then atsushi and said, " it's okay!" With that usual smile of dears.