Kagamine Len

Name: Len Kagamine

Age: 18

Birthday: December 27th

Location: Classa

Pronouns: He/him

Sexuality: Unlabeled

Likes: Bananas, "nihilistic Gen-Z" humor, Minecraft.

Dislikes: Rin's nagging, being (genuinely) made fun of.
______________________________________
Important relationship(s):

~Rin Kagamine (Twin sister)

~Emiri "Lily" Yonamine (Cousin)
______________________________________
Headcanons:

~Unlike Rin, Len is more relaxed and laid back.

~He doesn't really like citrus-y fruits. He's always preferred bananas, much to Rin's (pathetic) dismay.

~He's part of a friend group known as "The Meme Squad." It consists of Len, Oliver, Fukase, Flower and Piko. They were "gifted" their squad name due to the fact that when they are all together, they all become walking shitposts.

~Usually, Len ends up being the butt of their jokes, if it's not Piko.

~Despite this, he can be rather sensitive sometimes. If someone were to intentionally try to hurt his feelings, it'll stick with him for days on end.

~He and the squad all have their own Minecraft server that they play on together.

~Len is usually the one that does most of the cooking for him and Rin, since he's just a lot better at it. He doesn't have a problem with that though. In fact, he finds cooking rather relaxing.

~His phone is full of countless images and memes he finds funny. However, anyone who isn't familiar with his sense of humor find them weird or even concerning sometimes.
______________________________________

(And that's pretty much it! See you all in the next chapter!)