Meiko

Name: Meiko Sakine

Age: 28

Birthday: November 5th

Cloud: Classic

Region: Primelia

Pronouns: She/her

Sexuality: Bisexual

Illustrator: Wasshii

Engine(s): Vocaloid, Vocaloid 3

Zodiac sign: Scorpio

Birthstone: Topaz

~~~

Important relationship(s):

~Kaito Shion (Boyfriend)

~~~

Headcanons:

~Being the first CryptonLoid, and also one of the first Vocaloids in general, a lot of other Loids tend to come to her for advice and whatnot. She's seen as a very knowledgeable and trustworthy figure within the community.

~That being said, it's become sort of a running gag that some people joke about Meiko being really old, even though she's only 28. At first, she didn't really care that much about it, but over time, it started to get to her. It makes her think that she's not as cool as her fellow Vocaloids.

~Oftentimes, she feels inferior to her friends due to not having as many fans as they do. However, even though her fanbase is a bit small compared to theirs, it is unbelievably loyal and will support Meiko no matter what.

~She loves to socialize with people, and isn't afraid to strike up a conversation with just about anyone.

~She most definitely drinks very responsibly............ sometimes.

~She never uses alcohol as an unhealthy coping mechanism or anything like that though, she only has it when she's out with friends.