1

title : first time
tw : none
note : why is she so cute ( ' ▽ ' ).。o♡ // not my video !! // yes i do play genshin 💗
──☆*:・ ゚・゚:*☆──

。o♡ // not my video !! // yes i do play genshin 💗──☆*:・ ゚・゚:*☆──

──☆*:・ ゚・゚:*☆──

Your sister was decided to have a party and your best friend Aleyna was telling you that you can find someone you like. You disagree, but did want fun, you agreed to the party.

Ryujin and Aleyna were screaming and knew who to invite and what to do. You just laughed and ran into your room. You decide on what to wear.

You looked in your closet and found this beautiful dark red dress, pairing with your red heels. Aleyna and Ryujin run up into your room and tell you what time its starting, at 6.

You thought that was too early but they ignored and got ready. It was just 4:30 but you decide to help out your sister and your best friend.

later

Now it was 5:00. You, Ryujin and Aleyna were done with everything and all of you run up to change. You decide to wait till 5:30. You changed, fixing your hair and doing your makeup.

You decide to ask who coming and Aleyna just said " A lot of people Y/n. " and left your room.
' who exactly..we'll see. ' you thought to yourself.

Some minutes has pass, and now its 5:30. You got changed and looked outside your room, there some people already here. You leave your room, talking to everyone.

You walk into the living room and sat on the couch, on your phone. " Y/n!" You heard and got up. " This is my best friend! Catherine, " Ryujin smiled.

" Oh hello..Im Y/n, " you smiled softly. " Nice to meet you, Y/n." she lightly smiled back.
" Nice to meet you too, " you said.

"Okay okay! Im going to go grab some stuff! You both talk! " Ryujin said and left the two of you alone.

" So..how are you? " Catherine asked and you said " Great, you? " " Same here.." she sat on the couch and so do you.

" Maybe..can i have your phone number so i can maybe hang out with you? since im your sister friend? " she asked and you smiled, giving her your number. She gave hers too.

" Guys! Here drink these, " Ryujin gives you and Catherine some drinks. More people come inside, and most of you were just talking.

You and Catherine decided to just stay together.

later on

You and Catherine decided to go where everyone else was and you saw your ex boyfriend.

" Y/n! Its been a while, " He smiled softly. " How are you..Jacob.. " you asked " Im great, and what about you? " he smirked. " Im great-" He cuts you off " And what about this wonderful lady? "

" Im fine.." she stated. " Im Jacob, what about you? " he asked " Catherine. " She respond. "Maybe you would want to hang out, just the two of us? "

" No thank you. Im not interested. "  She said and walked away, pulling you into a room
" Something wrong? " you asked.

" No no, just i didn't want to talk to him anymore. " She purred and smiled at you. " I don't like him. He seems a bit rude to you. " She whispered and you smiled.

" Jacob, oh goodness. He really is, he was my ex boyfriend. " You whispered. " Lets get some fresh air then, sure its my first time meeting you. But you're wonderful, Y/n. " She smiled and pulls you out of the room.

You bought her to your room, opening the door to your balcony. " Goodness, your room is big." she said " The biggest one, " you smiled looking back at her.

She smiled back and came beside you. " Do you like working with Ryujin? " she asked and you nodded. " Of course, its fun. " you respond.

" How did you and Ryujin become friends anyways? " You asked. " Long story short, we first became friends when she started acting." She smiled.

" Really? That's pretty nice. " You smiled back. You both continue talking until you and Catherine heard Ryujin calling you both. You both walk to the kitchen and see Ryujin, Aleyna and Jacob playing poker.

" Play with us! " Aleyna said and so you both did.

some time has pass

You won every single one. " Great. This is the 5th time Y/n has won. " Ryujin said. " She's really good. Goodness, im tired.." Catherine said and got up.

" I can bring you home-" you cut Jacob off. " You can sleep in my room for a little, you seem to tired to walk. " you smiled and she nodded.

" Im tired too, ill drive you in the tomorrow morning. " You said and help Catherine up. Walking her into your room.

In your room

" Take my bed, ill sleep on the couch. " You smiled " Are you sure? " She asked and you nodded.

You sit on the couch and fall asleep, same with Catherine.